You Argue BGM (Luke)

{edited}

Okay, so I'm trying something different. This is a Boyfriend-Girlfriend-Moment. So, let's see how this goes. I haven't written something like this in a long time 😂

You sigh, hearing the front door open and close. You toss the magazine you were reading onto the coffee table next to you. You hear your boyfriend, Luke, cuss quietly from behind you. You stand up from the couch and face Luke, who was kicking a few toys out of the way.

"Where the fuck have you been?" You ask. "I have called you countless times today and you haven't returned a single call!"

"I was working at the studio," he mutters, walking over and sitting on the couch. You look down at him with a glare.

"Oh yeah? I texted Ashton. You all finished earlier than expected. Which was at fucking three Luke!"

"I went out to the bar with Cal, okay?" He says, raising his voice.

"Luke-" you start to yell.

"Y/n, shut up! You're going to wake up Emma," he demands.

"Emma's at your mum's house Luke! You do realize that you missed her play, right? She was really excited, I couldn't even do her hair! She was crushed when she found out you missed it!" You shout.

"Y/n, she's six. There'll be a lot more plays," he says calmly.

"How can you say that Luke? She was sobbing, because you missed her play! And for what? The bar. The fucking bar Luke! Is the bar really more important than your own daughter? I can't believe you, Luke!"

"How can you even say that? Of course Emma's more important than the bar! It's just a stupid play y/n! There'll be more," he argues.

"Honestly Luke, get over yourself. You're such a rock star," you retort.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He spits.

"It means you're fucking selfish asshole who can't even bother to be with his family! You're always on the other side of the world, and when you're home, you're always fucking gone! I'm so sick of it!" You yell, starting to cry.

"I have a job y/n! I can't be here 24/7!"

"I have a job, too! I can't be here 24/7 either! But the one thing I do differently, is I make time for my family. You just want to go out with your mates, even though you're with them 9 months out of the year! You barely see us Luke. We miss you!"

"Emma needs you! She's always asking where you are and when you'll be back. She'll wake up in the middle of the night crying for you! And I need you, too. I can't live without you, Luke! I love you so much, and I hate when you leave. Saying goodbye so often hurts so bad!" He looks down at his hands in guilt. "We miss you," you whimper.

He stands up, pulling you into a longing embrace. You cry into his fabric covered chest, holding him as close as you can. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you two cry. It hurts to know I caused my baby girls pain. I promise, I'll try to be a better dad and boyfriend. I'm sorry," he apologizes.

"It's okay Luke. But please, please be here more often. All I care is that you're here for Emma and the baby," you murmur.

"What baby?" He asks, full of suspicion.

"I'm pregnant."

Lol. Plot twist.

Sorry that was so cheesy.

But that is the new kind of imagine thing...

Should I keep doing those, or should I stick to my day job, writing DDMs and BSMs?

-Andrea the Curious Troll