He Spanks You Part 2

So, this was suggested so long ago. I just missed it or something, so I'm going to write it.

{edited}

Calum (6)

You sat on your bed and hadtears flowing down your face. You sat crying for a few minutes. You took everything off and sat back down. Your dad walked in with a slightly irritated face. He had a couple make up wipes in hand.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I spanked you. You know why I did that though, right?" He asks, kneeling in front of you.

"I'm sorry daddy," you whimper.

"It's okay baby. Let's get you cleaned up. Then you're going down for your nap," he informs sternly.

You just nod with a small pout. He gently wipes all of the makeup off of your face.

"Now go to sleep y/n. Don't even think about getting out of bed until I come get you," he says, pointing a finger at you.

You nod and lay down. He tucks you in before starting his way out of the door.

"Daddy," you call out.

He turns around to look at you. "What y/n?" He asks.

"Can we cuddle? Please?"

He sighs and thinks about it. "Fine," he agrees. He walks over to your big girl bed and lays down, cuddling with you.

Luke (3)

Your daddy called Kylie's mummy. Not even ten minutes later, she took Kylie home. You were sitting in the corner whimpering, and letting tears slip from your eyes. Your throat hurt from screaming, yelling, and crying for your daddy.

He walked over, grabbing your little hands. He pulled you up to your feet before kneeling to one knee. "Y/n, pumpkin, stop crying. You're okay. Look at me," he demands, softly. You look up to him with teary eyes. "Why did you bite Kylie. That wasn't nice."

"She took my Barbie and I was mad," you inform, hoarse from crying.

"That's no excuse to bite her, y/n. That's mean. How would you like it if you took her doll, and she bit you? You wouldn't like that, would you?"

You shook your head, looking at your feet. "No daddy," you reply, starting to cry. "I'm sorry!"

"I know you're sorry, but you shouldn't be apologizing to me. Why don't we call her so you can say sorry to her?" He suggests.

You nod, and hug your daddy. He stands up, carefully holding you to his body. He speed dials Kylie's mum, and says something into the phone. He hands it to you., so you put the phone to your ear. You hear Kylie's voice on the other side of the line. You apologize to her and eventually hang up.

Michael (4)

Though your time out only lasted three minutes, but it felt like hours. Once your daddy finally came over to you, you perked up right away.

"Can I go now daddy?" You ask politely.

"Not yet y/n. Tell me why I spanked you, and put you in time out," he demands.

"Because I said bad words when you said no," you inform.

"Right. Now, go get ready for bed. Since you've been bad, you have to go to bed early," he informs.

You pout. "But daddy!" You whine.

"Y/n, I wouldn't push it. Go get ready for bed," he demands, slightly more harsh than the first time.

You nod with a frown. "Daddy, am I still your princess?" You ask, sadly.

He sighs softly before saying,"yes baby. You will always be my little princess," he smiles.

Ashton (5)

You were in your room, trying to get out of your bathing suit. Your daddy came in and sighed. You looked at him and backed away a little. He noticed the fear in your eyes. He sat on the floor.

"Come here, love," he demands, softly.

You hesitantly walk over to where he's sitting. He reaches behind you and grabs your towel. He gets on his knees and dries you off more. He takes your floaties off, along with your bathing suit. He stands up, walking to your closet. He grabs some fresh clothes, and walks back over to you. He helps you into the clothing before picking you up.

Not a word was said since he told you to go over to him. You could cut the tension with a knife in here. Silence is deadly.

He walks over to your bed, and sets you down. "You know why I spanked you, right?" He asks, strictly. You nod. "Why?"

"Because you said I couldn't go swimming and I went swimming," you explain, sadly. Tears brimmed your eyes for the second time that day.

"Good. Now why did you do that?"

"Because I wanted to go swimming," you inform.

"But daddy said no. That was no way to act, was it?" You shake your head, beginning to cry again. 

"Don't cry, love. I'm not mad anymore. I'm sorry I spanked you, but you needed to learn. Can you forgive daddy like I forgave you?" You nod before burying your head in the nape of his neck.

If you didn't see my formal dress on Instagram, it's in the media!

I also found out that my favorite YouTuber, Christina Grimmie died. No, I wasn't a hardcore fan like I am with 5sos, but she was still my favorite YouTuber. I used to watch her covers all the time. So, now I'm sad. What that person did is messed up. People nay think our society is getting better, but in all honesty, it's getting worse everyday.

RIP Christina Grimmie

-Andrea