Stickers and Accidents DDM Ashton

*Edited*

Stickers and Accidents
Ashton (5)

You held your daddy's hand as you walked through the store.

"Daddy, can I get a toy?" You ask as you pass the toy isle.

"No baby. You have enough toys," your daddy informs.

"I want a new one though," you pout.

"Y/n, I said no." You just cross your arms, jutting out your lip. You were now slowly walking behind your dad. He looks behind and sighs. "Y/n, come on. If you're good, you'll get a good girl sticker," he bribes.

Good Girl Stickers. Good Girl Stickers were just stickers on a poster board. If you get a Good Girl Sticker ten days in a row, you get a candy bar. You were currently on your 8th, and you were so close to the next candy bar. You didn't want to ruin it.

You walked a little faster, and got on the front of the cart. You held on tightly as you waited for your dad to get the groceries. You felt like you needed to pee, but you ignored the feeling, thinking you could wait until you got to the tour bus.

As you two continued through the store, the feeling got stronger and stronger. You got off the cart, slowly walking behind your daddy again. You held onto your crotch, hoping it would keep you from peeing yourself.

Your daddy looked behind to see your state. "Y/n, do you need to go potty?" He asks. You shake your head while biting your lip. "Are you lying to me?" You shake your head again. "Y/n, tell me the truth. If you don't you'll get a Naughty Sticker. Do you need to go potty?"

You nod your head and lift your arms up. He lifts you onto his hip. He navigates the cart through the store, and to the bathroom. He sets you down, and drags you into the family restrooms. Just as you were about to pull down your pants, a warm liquid spread through your leggings. Tears come to your eyes as you realize what happened. A choked sob comes out of your mouth as you begin to cry cry.

You daddy quickly notices, and quickly takes action. He picks you up, and cradles you. "Baby, you're okay. Calm down," he soothes.

"I don't want a naughty sticker," you cry.

"Baby, I won't give you a naughty sticker. But let's go buy you an outfit to change into," he says. You nod, and bury your head in the crook of your neck.

He walks out of the restroom, grabbing the cart. He has an employee watch the cart as he buys you a new outfit, and goes to change you. He throws the tags in the trachcan, and walks out. Soon enough, you have gotten everything you needed, and headed back to the tour bus to see your Uncles.

Okay, so I know this guy, and we're friends. Well, I have a slight problem. I think I like him. But I can't like him. For one, he's a senior, and like 3 years older than me. Two, we're friends and I don't want to ruin the friendship.

So I've been denying it constantly, yet one of my best friends have been making me realize I might actually have feelings for him. My feelings have been all over. I blame guys.

Anyways, so I started high school today. I have good teachers, but I am terrified of gym. Its first thing in the morning. I feel better though knowing what we'll be doing.

So yeah. There's my life update. Goodbye friends! (If any of you know me in real life and tell anybody, I will probably hurt you 😂)

-Andrea the Confused Troll