Nightmares -BSM-

[edited]

Luke (13)

You wake up sweaty from the nightmare that had just occurred. It was horrible.

The nightmare was about Luke leaving for tour. One problem though. He never came back. He said he didn't love you. You know it seemed childish, but you couldn't stand that thought. What if it was déjà vu?

You throw your duvet off your body, and ran into Luke's room. Tears had stained your face by now. You poke his shoulder hoping he'll wake up.

"Luke," You whisper, giving his shoulder another poke. "Luke."

He groans slightly, and groggily opens his eyes.

"Y/n?" He grumbles. "What are you doing? It's the middle of the night."

"I had a nightmare."

"Don't you think you're a little too old to have nightmares?"

"Yes, but, it just seemed so real. I-I guess I'll just go to bed. Sorry for waking you up Luke." You whimper.

"Come here little sis." He sighs.

He lifts his duvet up. You climb in, and cuddle into his chest, scared to let go.

"What was it about?"

"Y-you went away on tour, a-and you decided, that, y-you d-didn't l-love me anymore, so y-you didn't come b-back." You stutter, crying into his chest.

"Sis, I love you so much. I will never leave you forever. I will always come back."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now sleep. I'm tired."

You giggle, and fall asleep in his chest.

Calum (9)

You were currently at Cal's house for the weekend. He had recently gotten back from tour, so you wanted to spend time with him.

You had just woken up from a terrible nightmare. You look around to see everything was dark. The only light was from the window, which had the city light shining through.

Tears run down your face. You get off of the couch, and run to find Calum's room. Once you get there, you jump into Calum's bed, and start uncontrollably sobbing.

"Y/n?" He questions. "Y/n, what's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream," You sob.

He sits up and pulls you into his lap.

"Aw, y/n. You'll be okay."

"It was horrible Cal! Cops came in and took me away from you! You let them, too! You didn't even try to get me back!"

"Y/n, that will never happen. Okay? You'll be just fine. Calm down, sweets." He soothes.

You continue to sob into his chest. He starts singing softly in your ear to help you calm down. Soon enough, you're falling asleep in his arms.

Michael (7)

You shoot up from your bed starting to cry. You guess it was pretty loud since Michael rushed in to your side.

"M-Mikey!" You sob.

He picks you up and holds you to his chest.

"What's wrong baby sis?" He questions, rubbing circles on your back.

"I had a bad dream!" You cry.

"Aw, what was it about?"

"Everybody died, and nobody was here, and a person came in, and took me away! Then they were being mean to me!"

"Sissy, that will never happen. We won't die for a very, very long time."

"How old will you be?"

"A billion years old."

You giggle.

"You can't live that long!" You laugh.

"Oh yeah? Want to bet?" He laughs.

"Yeah!"

"Okay. How much?"

"A million dollars, and ice cream!"

"Deal."

Ashton (3)

Ashton was watching you for the day, since your babysitter was sick today. You were laying down for your nap after you ate lunch. You were sleeping when your dream turned into a nightmare.

You jolted awake, sweating, and crying.

"Ashy!" You shout in fear.

"What's wrong y/n?" He questions.

"Nightmare!" You cry.

"Calm down baby girl. You're okay. Nightmares aren't real. Whatever happened in your dream, won't happen in real life." He explains.

He picks you up, and holds you. You rest your head on his shoulder, suddenly growing tired again.

"I think you still need your nap." He chuckles.

You shake your head no, but still end up falling asleep.