Suicide BSM (Calum)

*This has a very sad ending

{edited}

Calum (16)

With all the shit you've been through, you were done. This is the millionth time this month that you've cried yourself to sleep.

Calum had gotten home about a month ago and as usual, all eyes were on him. He was the star of the family. He was the one you wanted to be most.

Not even when you were little did you get attention. It was all Calum and Mali this. Calum and Mali that. Your parents constantly compared you to them and you were done. It was all bullshit to you.

You quietly got out of bed, and tiptoed your way to the garage. You found the sturdiest rope you could find. You ran into the backyard.

Memories of when you, Mali, and Calum were little flooded through your mind. You let out a choked sob a your vision blurred. The days when you and your siblings were close are gone and over with.

You climb up to your tree house. You grab a box full of the suicide letters you've previously written. There was a new note every other month since you were twelve. You were done writing letters. You threw the box of letters out the window, only to hit the ground.

You looked around, seeing every memory made in the tree house. This is where you, Calum, and Mali hid when your parents fought so often. You were all so little when this happened. This is where Calum helped yank out your first wiggly tooth. Where Mali had tea parties with you. All of those memories faded to gray. Those memories were gone.

You ripped every picture off of the wall. You ripped many of them to shreds. You took off a picture of you and your older siblings when you were little. Your fifth birthday. What a waste.

You threw the picture out of the window, along with many other items. You grabbed the rope and slid out the other window, and onto a branch. You wrapped the rope around the branch, and knotted it over and over. You made a loop with the rope, and put it around your neck.

This is it. Your last day on Earth. No one could save you now.

Only was it the next day your brother spotted your figure hanging from a tree branch. Papers were scattered all over.

His whole world changed. His little ball of sunshine was no longer shining. He fell to his knees and sobbed. Your parents called the authorities.

You were gone. Nobody knew why you had done this, until they read every note from the past.

"It's funny when you're dead, how people start listening" -The Band Perry