Chapter 14: Training

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Nice catch!

He puted him down and started to charge an energy ball while Evee was running at you. You though that they were planing on distracting yourself with Evee while Meto will be preparing multiples attacks that could possibly their way to win this battle. The Evee charged and tried to land several hits but you kept on dodging. He took a step back as you watched him charge a small energy ball. He sended it but, instead of dodging, you stood there, waiting for the ball to come. Once it was near, you raised your hands and made contact with the ball. You canalised some power in your hands and started to push it back. You send it at the Evee but he dodged, letting you see that Meto had finished the attack and that he had already sended it right at the ball that Evee send. The two balls fuzed into a larger one (the size of a house). You charged an energy ball and threw it. Even if it was a fraction of your force, it was doing a great job....a great job distracting the two others because, while they were looking, you had mad a copy of yourself and the real one was sneaking behind them. The clone then snapped it's fingers and the energy balls evaporated. They saw the clone slowly vanishing and they knew that they needed to find you before you find them. It was too late for them. You appeared behind Meto and punched him in them back, sending him right at Evee. You disappeared once more and reappeared behind Evee. He looked behind and jumped a little when he saw you.

Y/n: I want you to attack me at your full power.

He then looked at Meto like to ask him why the actual fuck you wanted to let him inflict you damages. Meto nodded and Evee turned back at you. He charged all of his power and leaped in front of you. In a flash, he gave you a powerful upercut (with his head dummy) and this attack send you back a few feets away. You looked at him.

Y/n: You've got some force in ya uh?

The Evee smiled and ran at you. He snuggled in your arm and you petted his fur. You walked a few meter away from the fighting area and put him down.

Y/n: I'll be fighting Meto now. Get some rest.

He curled up and started to sleep. You went back to where you were before and looked at Meto.

Y/n: Go on, full power!

Meto: You asked for it!

He ran at you and started to throw punches, you dodged most of them and you blocked some others.

Y/n: My turn.

You tried to not go full power because you know that you could easily break his bones. You sended two raver quick punches and tried a kick, which was dodged. He was now in the air, preparing an energy ball. You teleported near him, send a punch, and each time you tried, you would just teleport away. He was finished building up the attack and send it. You punched the ball multiple time at he high speed that would make light blush and when you broke it through, Meto had teleported behind you and had landed a punch on your back. You immediately stabilised in the air, stopping your fall. He was now a few feets away. You had a weird presentment and you threw a punch behind you. And, to your surprise, Meto was hit by the punch.

Meto: Ouch....Man....You have a real good instinct.

Y/n: You are really strong too.

You were about to continue when you heard the timer ring. You stopped in your track and went to deactivate it. You also checked on everyone and saw that they were all good. They started to take a nap. You went to see Koju.

Y/n: How was your fight?

Koju: It was funny actually. They were strong but Gardevoir lacked experience. Zora is a really persistant one and you know Genjo and me.

Y/n: They will be fine then. Meto is really good at keeping an oponent at bay and at making attack plans. Evee, on the other side, had problem with his defense. But he sure has potential.

You sat down and went to rest after all of that training. Not that it was hard but it was sure a stamina killer fight. With all of this baits and all of the missed punches, it drained a lot. But you were still worried about what will happen. Your future self said that Giratina will soon be here, that means that, you cannot afford to let your guard down. You decided to wake all of them up for an announcement.

Y/n: Every one!

They are now awake.

Y/n: I need your attention. The enemy I coming and we cannot afford to lose. So, they will be alternated night guarding tonight. I will be the first one and then it will be Koju. If something happens, be sure that you'll be awake before something could happen to anyone.

They all stayed silent and after a short période of thinking, they all nodded and went back to sleep. You started your night guard activity but Koju quietly spoke.

Koju: Y/n, i have a bad feeling....

Y/n: Yeah....me too.... But that's why I'll be protecting you in case of something happens!

Koju:.... Thanks my friend.

Y/n: Good night, try to rest a little bit, we sure will soon enough be fighting against powerfully threats.

He nodded and went back to sleep.