Why?

A little bit on the mature side but no smut, just telling ya here.

Rarity's POV

I was walking towards my first class, math. Math was obviously not my favorite subject and i pretty much would not slay or be good at it. Fluttershy was beside me since both take the same classes for the first and second period. 'Rarity' She spoke quietly as we stopped walking. 'Yes?' I replied back, a little worried since her face showed horror. 'I think something's wrong Twilight..' She finally replied back. 'What do you mean something's wrong, darling?' I questioned as she exhaled her breath and replied 'I heard screams of help.' I was shocked at first but remained calm and asked one last question, 'Screams of help?' I let myself quiet as i did heard screams of help from afar. 'We should go find the source of the screams.' Fluttershy suddenly command. I nodded as we ran towards the source of the piercing screams. 'We should be quiet. Who knows what's the cause of someone screaming.' I suggested as she nodded in agreement. With quiet footsteps, we peeked through the school hallway as we heard the screams getting louder. 'I said be quiet you nerd!' A male voice said sternly. I could see Fluttershy backing away as i took the lead to see what was happening. gasped quietly i saw Twilight covered in purple and red bruises or hickeys as what people would call it. She was pinned to the lockers as there stood Soarin holding her shoulders tightly to the lockers, basically not making escape in any way. Her purple blouse that she was wearing, was now pulled towards her shoulders, almost exposing her private parts to the male in front of him. 'P-please.. Make it s-stop.. I'll do anything just don't go too far..' She was sobbing now as i saw Soarin taking her glasses off making her vision blurry. 'We need to help!' I whisper yelled. 'How? You know that we can't beat the school's team captain for soccer!' She replied back, whisper yelling as well. My mind was trying to think ways to get Twilight to safety. My thoughts were blocked away when Soarin replied 'Then break up with that girlfriend of yours. You know how i loved her? But YOU took her away from me. Maybe if you didn't go to this school, i could have made her MY girlfriend.' I looked towards them as i saw Twilight stop struggling and squirming around. Her facial expression was blank. How could he do such a thing? Possessive piece of shit. 'B-but i-i love h-her.. an-' Her excuse was cut off harshly as i saw, WITH MY OWN EYES. Soarin slapped her cheek. This is harassment for celestia sake! 'Stop making excuses and deal with it. If you don't. Expect that this will be your routine until we all graduate.' Soarin replied rather commanding. Twilight without any more options whatsoever, nodded her head slowly as she felt her shoulders not being pinned or touched by the douchebag. She tried to find her glasses and fixed herself and brought her knees near her chest as she cry. Me and Fluttershy basically bolted towards her position and comforted her. She flinched a bit before knowing it was just us. Fluttershy broke the hug as Twilight was clinging on me, still crying as i heard muffled sniffles. Fluttershy went to get Rainbow and would ask the school nurse for help. I nodded as i hugged back Twilight tightly. 'H-he wants me to b-break up with h-her..' I shushed her as she continue to produce tears and wetting my white sweater which i was careless at the moment. 

Fluttershy's POV

I bolted my way to Rainbow's first class, Arts. When i got there, i knocked quietly and saw the arts teacher looking at me  little confused. 'Um h-hi everyone.. But can i-i get Rainbow Dash for a while, please?' The teacher didn't seemed all curious about it then nodded as i saw Rainbow standing up from her seat and walked towards me. 'Thank you for allowing Rainbow going out for a while.' Was the last thing i said before i took Rainbow's hand and bolted away from the classroom, Rainbow then asking me repeatedly why are we running. 'It's Twilight! Now hurry up!' I raised my voice for the first time after many years. Rainbow's eyes widened and nodded as i took her hand and both of us bolting to the school hallway. When we reached the hallway, Rarity had thankfully calmed Twilight down as Twilight was sniffling and by the looks of it, telling the event that just happened a while ago. 'Twilight!' Was the first thing that Rainbow said as she let go of the grip and ran towards her now bruised and hurt girlfriend. 'What happened to you?! Are you okay? Dammit, i should've waited for you before i went to class. I-i'm sorry Twilight.. S-so sorry..' Rainbow was hugging the elder as she sobbed quietly. I have never seen her this sensitive before. I felt really bad for both of them. Rarity had a sympathetic look on her face as she came towards Rainbow's face and wiped away her tears. Twilight hugged her tightly, i could her holding through the pain just for the sobbing girl. 'Shhh. Everything's going to be okay. Please don't cry Rainbow. I don't like you crying like this.' Was the last thing that Twilight said before she fell in Rainbow's arms. Rainbow's eyes widened as she shook her girlfriend's body, shouting for her to bring her back to her consciousness. I just pray and hope that everything's going to be okay with the both of them. 

aND HI!!

Like i told you, double update today. WOOP WOOP. And i'm sorry if it was a little bit disturbing for some people but i just had to :( Don't worry, the bullies will get their payback pretty damn soon. Just a few more chapters and dis book will be finished like wAT?! dis is like my first ever book that will be finished with a complete on the parts :D

I'll publish a new book that is actually NOT MLP related. I'm sorry for ya'll pegasisters and bronies out there. But yeah, enough talking and,

BYEE!!!