Thank You

Rainbow's POV

After me and Twilight talk, we decided to back to the school building. 'I-is it really okay, Rainbow?' She asked, staying behind me. I turned around and said

'Its okay, really trust me. Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye.'

I said, crossing my heart, raised my hand and pointing my eye. She raised an eyebrow at me. 'What was that?' She asked with a chuckle. 'Well, it was our promise when they need help or are really nervous. It was Pinkie's idea.' She widened her eyes. 'P-pinkie Pie?' She asked again, kinda making a "really?!" look. 'Yeah, why?' I asked.

Twilight's POV

She mentioned Pinkie. The girl that i currently like. But something about Rainbow, she's different than the other girls I've met. My heart started to race. I started to sweat. 'Are you sweating?' She asked, looking straight into my eyes. I blushed looking at her magenta eyes. Luckily, there was nobody in the hallway, since they were still in class. Until he came. 'Rainbow? What are you doing with that egghead? The guy said. She turned around and replied,' Being with her apparently. And what are you doing here Soarin?' She said with a slight anger in her voice. 'Well, Spitfire wanted you to come to the gym for something.' He said. Dash took it in for a while, then turned back to stare right into my eyes. 'You wanna come with me?' She asked, lowering her voice so Soarin couldn't hear us. I shook my head and smiled. She nodded and went to the gym. Well, i am now stuck with Mr. Flirty Guy. 'Hey' He said, breaking the silence. I turned my head to face him. He started to walk right towards me. I started to back away, but got back to the lockers. "duck this." I thought. He pinned me to the lockers with a devilish smirk in his face. I gulped and silently pray for Rainbow to come back.

Third Person's POV

Twilight's mind started to race, thinking about what Soarin's gonna do. He started to kiss her right into her lips. Twilight's eyes widened and tried her best to pull away, but Soarin's grip was too strong. He kissed her aggressively and sorta forced. He started to kiss Twilight's neck. Twilight's mind started to go wild, she wanted Rainbow to come back. She managed to punch him right into his stomach and tried to escape but got pulled again by Soarin. He pinned her to the locker and continued his business. 'STOP!' Twilight screamed. Soarin stopped kissing her but punched her in the face. She fell right into the cold, white floor. She felt pain coming back. She cried until..

'Hey?! What the heck are you doing to her?!' A familiar voice said filled with anger. Twilight was in too much pain to realize anything, then collapsed..

A few hours later...

Twilight woke up to see herself staring to a white ceiling. She groaned and rubbed her eyes. 'T-Twilight?' She heard a voice, a very familiar voice called her. She opened her eyes to see Rainbow, sitting.
'R-Rainbow?' She replied. When her vision swam into focus, she saw a heart monitor beeping. 'W-what happ-happened?' She asked the athlete. 'W-well, its a long story.' She took a deep breath and explained everything. Twilight's eyes widened and asked her 'Do my parents know anything about this?' She asked. 'Umm..' until two people came in. 'Twilight?! Are you alright?? Are you hurt?? WHAT HAPPENED?!' Twilight's dad asked mutiple questions. 'Well, i'll give you some space.' Rainbow said, leaving the room.

That stupid piece of sh*t. Rainbow thought.

----------------------------------------------------
Well, hey gais
So dis girl is updating another chapter because she's in the mood to write a chapter. So ya i know there was some curse words but don't worry, i'll censor them. Anyways, thank you again for reading and

BAII!!!