Problems..

Third Person's POV

And with that the couple went their separate ways. Twilight went to the girl's locker room at school while Rainbow used her motorbike to go back to her house. Twilight kept walking, and walking until she saw Dora, reading a book. She turned her gaze to see the purple haired girl standing. She smiled softly as she waved her hand motioning her to go to her direction. Twilight smiled back and walked towards her direction. 'You wanted to see me?' Twilight asked, leaning back at a wall. 'Yeah.' A familiar voice called back. Twilight turned her head to find the source of the sound. There stood Soarin and another student that Twilight doesn't recognize. 'Looks like we've never met before?' The student asked, smirking. The 16 year old girl gulped. 'The name's Trixie. Nice to meet you Twilight Sparkle.' Trixie said. 'W-what are y-you guys doing..?' Twilight spoke up. 'Oh come on Twilight! We're  going to have some fun.' Dora said. Twilight tried to escape but soon found herself in the same position. Being pinned to a wall by Soarin. The girls were behind him.

'This is going to be fun.'

ΔFew Hours LaterΔ

Nothing. Just no reply from her phone. Rainbow sighed as she waited,  and waited for Twilight to at least pick up or reply to her in ending messages.  Suddenly, she got a phone call from Fluttershy. 'Hello?' Rainbow started. 'Rainbow you need to come quick' Fluttershy exclaimed. 'Why?' Rainbow asked, completely clueless. 'It's Twilight!' The shy girl replied. Rainbow froze on the spot. 'Ok I'll be there. Wait for me Shy!' She said as she hunged her phone. She grabbed her motorbike keys and put on her red hoodie and went out the door. I prayed on my way to school. It was 7.00 PM and why is Fluttershy still at school? She thought of it so deeply that she didn't realized that she was at CHS. He took off her helmet and bolted her way to the school hallway. It was surprisingly unlocked. She dialed Fluttershy's number and put the mobile device to her right ear. 'Fluttershy! Where are you?!' Rainbow asked as soon Fluttershy was on the phone. 'Near the library! Hurry!' Fluttershy exclaimed. Rainbow, being the captain of EVERY sports team in CHS ran like she was running for a marathon. When she arrived in front of the school library. She was shook.

'W-What happened?!'

Twilight laid there unconscious. She has bruises all over her body. Bite marks were shown all over her neck and both of her shoulders. 'Rainbow! We need to take Twilight to the hospital! Quick!' The shy girl practically screamed as Rainbow snapped herself from her thoughts. The rainbow girl nodded and carried Twilight bridal style. Fluttershy was carrying Twilight's backpack and purple jacket. 'Hold her tightly. We're going to use my motorcycle to get there.' Rainbow said. Fluttershy nodded and held the unconscious 16 year old in her arms. She was obviously afraid and just scared, but she held her head up high while waiting for her childhood friend getting her motorcycle at the school lobby. When she arrived in front of the school lobby, Fluttershy having more power for no reason picked up Twilight and wore Rainbow's spare helmet and they immediately drove off. When they've arrived at the nearest hospital. One of the nurses noticed the bite marks, mostly everything. 'What happened to her?!' The nurse asked as she ran to their direction. Rainbow turned her attention to Fluttershy. Fluttershy nodded and explained to her what happened. She didn't saw that much, but the story already sounds tragic enough for the girl beside her. Rainbow cursed under her breath and tried to figure out on who did this. One name got to her attention.

Dora.

It made sense on why she invited Twilight and Twilight only. She gritted her teeth and her expression showed anger and frustration. Someone tapped her shoulder. Her expression softened as she saw Fluttershy comforting her. 'Don't go mad crazy right now. All we need to do now is to stay with Twilight. I think you should take care of her, I'll call the others so that they pay a visit tomorrow.' Fluttershy said and gave her childhood best friend a small smile. Rainbow then gave her a small nod and Fluttershy left the rainbow haired girl on her own at the waiting room. She then took out her phone from her red hoodie and looked at the time. 8.15 PM. Still pretty early for her to get some shut eye. 'Excuse me.. Are you related to our patient, Twilight Sparkle?' A nurse approach her. Rainbow Dash nodded then reply with a whisper, 'I'm her girlfriend actually..' The nurse nodded and gave her a small smile. 'Don't worry. I support those who are gay and lesbian and all of that. My name's nurse RedHeart, pleasure to meet you. And what is your name..?' The nurse asked. 'Rainbow Dash. But call me Rainbow.' Rainbow reassured the nurse. 'Noted. Do you want to see her?' Nurse RedHeart asked. 'S-she's awake..?' Rainbow asked, her voice stuttered. 'Well not yet but she will be in the morning.' Nurse RedHeart reassured the rainbow haired girl with a smile. Rainbow smiled back and then said, 'O-okay..' Rainbow then followed Nurse Redheart's way to Twilight's bedroom. 'Here it is. If you need anything, just call me.' Nurse Redheart said then walked her way back to the lobby room. Rainbow then sat near Twilight's bed. She was fast asleep. "She's really cute when she is sleeping." Rainbow thought. Without even her knowing, she was fast asleep near Twilight.

-Author's Note-

HAII GAISS!! I haven't been updating since like WEEKS?! WTF DORA?! but thankfully i've managed to make a chapter and its longer dis time! uyeyey

But anyways, after dis chapter is published imma make the next chapter immediately so Be prepared if i decided to publish another chapter! Anyways dats all for now. Thank you all for 800+ views?! I'm CRYING!! almost reaching 1k views?! I've never really expected humans to read my stories but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Anyways thank you all for reading dis chapter and,

BAII!!!