New Girl

Honhon~~

Third Person's POV

The bell rang. Twilight and Rainbow just finished their final book of Daring Do. 'Too bad we have to go back to class now.' Twilight sighed heavily. Rainbow slowly nodded, not wanting to leave her girlfriend. 'We can come to the bleachers to read more' Twilight cheered her up.  Rainbow's face lit up and nodded her head excitedly. 'We better go to our classes then. See ya later Twi!' Rainbow said as she got up from her seat and kissed her girlfriend in the cheek. Twilight lightly blushed but then nodded and went their seperate ways. 

Twilight's POV

I walked to Science class. I brought my Science textbooks and a few notebooks for notes. I heard i had the same class with Rarity.  I  found her class and saw Rarity concentrating on the subject. 'Miss Sparkle, you are late!' Mr. Bulk exclaimed. My eyes were shot wide open 'S-sorry Mr. B-Bulk..' I apologized. 'Do you have a reason on why were you late?' He asked again. My mind was blank. I couldn't think of anything. I sighed and replied 'I-i was-' I said but got cut off by Rarity 'She was going to the toilet. She was on her-' She explained but then didn't finished her sentense. 'That sounds pretty reasonable. You may sit Miss Sparkle.' Mr. Bulk said. I nodded and sat down next to Rarity. 'Thanks.' I whispered. 'Anything for you darling.' She whispered back, smiling. We then pay attention to the class and Mr. Bulk so that he'd be damn happy. Everything was damn fine until Principal Celestia came over to Mr. Bulk's class. She whispered something that by the looks of Mr. Bulk, seems very surprising. He turned his head towards the class. 'Umm, now everyone do the worksheet that Twilight's gonna pass it out.' He said. Seconds later, he with Principal Celestia got out from the class. I stood up and then pass the worksheet that all of us got to do. 'What do you think happened?' Rarity asked me. I shrug, I didn't know anything. I then shook it off and continued on doing the paperwork.

~Meanwhile~

Principal Celestia's POV

'How can she be back? I thought she was sent to another school in London.' Mrs. Cherliee exclaimed, certainly not believing the news she was informed. Perhaps all of teachers, even me and Vice Principal Luna were suprised. 'When did she returned?' Mr. Bulk asked, turning his head to meet my eyes. I shook my head. She was a really, and I mean really naughty kid. She would always pull harsh and life threatening pranks on the students. She would kidnapped them and shoved them from their rooftops. She would torture them until their bones snapped. The most "unpainful" thing she has done was punching a lower classmen for not doing his "job" neatly. 'She came back a few days ago..' I then replied, shoving away the thoughts and the harmful memories. The fact that she decided to come back was, surprising. Her worst enemy was Rainbow Dash. They would start a fight in front of Tue school hallways and would curse loudly. Her friends were Soarin Skies and Trixie Lulamoon. The trio would always force the other students here to give them their lunch money. I can never imagine her being in this school again..

‹‹Time Skip››

Rainbow's POV

The bell rang. YAYEYYAYYYY!!!!!!! finally!!!! I walked out of class and said bye to Spitfire and Misty Fly (since they were in the same class as me) and went to find my girlfriend. I walked while saying hi to random people. Wondering why the teachers were called out to meet Principal Celestia. Probably some other random school stuff that we don't know. Where the fuck is Twilight?! Did she baled on me?! Fuck!! Don't worry maybe you'll find her.

'Well well well... If it isn't Rainbow Danger Dash. How are you, Crash?'

I recognized that voice. Shit! Its..

Savage Dora.

√Author's Note√
Hey ya'll !!!!
Yup, I included my OC here and I'm actually pretty excited for my appearance in dis story. And yes, she's the antagonist in dis. And I'm like "YEAH BITCH!" so ya..

And dat is all and goodbye

BAII!!!