Feelings

Third Person's POV

It was Tuesday morning when Dash woke up from a really weird dream. She dreamed of being close to one of her teammates who was Soarin and ended up being his girlfriend. She decided to just go on with her day and get ready for school. She didn't took a shower because reasons (dats all you need to know) and just brushed her teeth and put her hair up in a high ponytail, since she was going to have PE Class today. She was still thinking about how to get Twilight the new student from her class to talk to her. Eventually she gave up and immediately ate her breakfast and went out the door.

She luckily got to school a few minutes early and went to her locker. When she was done fixing up her locker she was immediately greeted(bad spelling or not?! IDK) by Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. 'Hey Dashie!!!' Pinkie greeted with a regular pinkie sized smile. Fluttershy just waved her hand to me. 'So.. Where's Applejack and Rarity?' I asked. 'Oh, Rarity was out of town while Applejack was having a cold.' Fluttershy explained. Suddenly the bell rang. 'Well, gotta go now. See you two later at lunch!' I said while waving goodbye to them.

Twilight's POV

'OH MY GOSH IM SO LATE TO CLASS!' I said to myself. This has only been the second day of high school and im already late. Great. My first period was Science, which is my second favorite subject. (Twilight's favorite subject is English) i ran so fast that i could be the fastest runner award for being late to class. Great job Twilight. I obviously got scolded and got a tardy slip. I got out of class to go to Principal Celestia's office. i went back to class to continue my studies.

>Time Skip<

'Ok, Class DISMISSED!' The teacher said. 'Oh and for Miss Sparkle, don't forget your tardy slip!' The teacher continued. I let out a sigh and nodded. I went to the cafeteria and got my usual salad. Their salad was pretty good actually. I went to find to a table with a sign saying 'Tardy'. I sat there and ate my lunch. I heard people calling me names like "Egghead" "Smart ass and i could go on but better not. I felt unwanted to be in this school. I started to have suicidal thoughts going through my head. Eventually the bell rang and i went back to class with tears running down my face. Our second period was History, surprisingly it's my least favorite subject.

Rainbow's POV

I went back to class feeling exhausted from being chased by Pinkie Pie. As Always. My second period was History. I got my History and was ready to learn! I felt very determined to study for no exact reason. But then, i saw her. Twilight Sparkle. She made me forgot about the things around me. 'Miss Dash, Why are you staring at Miss Sparkle?' The teacher asked with suspicion. 'Um.. I-I..' I can't make up for an excuse. I was Blank. 'Will you pay attention to the subject we're learning now, Miss Dash?' I nodded.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
HAYY GAISS!!!
for no exact reason i've been really active about updating every single chapter right now. Probably because i get  SOO MANYY inspiration from reading other people's story. So apparently i won't attend school for the next three days (Starting Monday until Wednesday) So that means ANOTHER UPDATE! Yaayy!!!

Welp, ya thank you so much for reading dis chapter!

See ya later my lovelies! (chessy AF)