Pwease~

Narrator's POV

As Rainbow and Pinkie wait for Twilight to get up from her un ending slumber, they had played a few card games, watched some sports and ate together. They had been catching up with each others beings as they waited for their unconscious friend to wake up. 'Hey,' Pinkie began. Rainbow hummed in response as she was playing with her phone beside Twilight's bed. 'How do you confess to someone you like?' Pinkie asked as she looked down in embarrassment. Rainbow shut off her phone then looked up, to see Pinkie being slightly embarrassed. 'Why did you ask?' Rainbow asked to the girl on the other side. 'N-no reason..' Pinkie stuttered. She cursed under her breath. Rainbow being the curious, asked her once again. 'F-fine..' Pinkie sighed in defeat. 'It's about C-cheese..' Pinkie started out. 'What about him..?' Asked Rainbow, even though she knew what she meant. 'I-i.. Like him..' She whispered as she hid her face from embarrassment. Rainbow slightly chuckled at Pinkie's action. 'Hey, why are you embarrass?' She asked to the other. 'H-huh..? Your not laughing at m-me?' She asked shyly. 'Why would i be laughing. It's pretty obvious that you two like each other. But both of you don't really realize it.' Rainbow explained. 'Wait.. WHAT?' Pinkie practically screamed until they both saw Twilight rubbed her eyes and adjusted her position. 'Oh, hey there Pinkie' She greeted her with a soft smile. 'Heyya!' She replied back with her regular cheery voice. Rainbow walked to her hospital bed and pecked her cheek. Twilight felt her cheeks heat up as she saw Rainbow smiling and walked back to the couch, where Pinkie was sitting the whole time. 'Someone sure is special.' She semi smirked towards Twilight as her cheeks turned into a crimson red. Rainbow simply shrugged at Pinkie's response and turned her attention to Twilight, who was covering her crimson like face. She walked her way to Twilight's bed and patted her shoulder. Twilight looked up to see her lover smiling softly as she asked, 'You hungry?' She shook her head and smiled back. Rainbow nodded and decided to sit next to Twilight. Pinkie, being Pinkie was basically fangirling over her friends. 'Oh! Look at the time, I kind of promised Granny Smith and Applejack to help them with their upcoming family gathering next weekend. You guys still coming?' She explained. 'Of course we're going!' Rainbow exclaimed. Twilight just nodded. Pinkie then said her goodbyes to her currently in a relationship friends and made her way to Applejack's barn. 'Hey,' Twilight was the first to speak after the not so long silence. Rainbow hummed in response. 'What did Pinkie tell you about? I heard her sonic like scream.' She chuckled at the last few words. 'Oh! That? It's about her crush.' Rainbow answered. 'Who is her crush?' Twilight asked again. 'Not gonna tell ya~' Rainbow perked up. Twilight pouted and gave her best cute face, knowing she did this a few times and it worked. 'Nope.' Rainbow teased. So without any hesitation, Twilight pecked both of her cheeks. Rainbow's eyes widened. She felt cheeks heat up slightly. 'Pweasee~' Twilight pleaded in her cute voice. Rainbow was trying her best not to fall for her little cute actions. But she was secretly failing. Twilight then kissed Rainbow's nose and pleaded once again. Rainbow sighed heavily.

'You really want to know?'

~Author's Note~

Heyy GAIISSS~!!!

I am back with another chappter!!! Finallyy after like a FREAKIN month of not updating?! Imma blame it on school projects and other shiz. School is stressful guys/gals. JUST FREAKIN FUCK- ok i should stop. Don't worry. I'm not dead. I'll probably make a double update to Thank you guys about supporting dis story in general. So hold on your horses people!

Dats all..

BYEE!!!