Teasing Twilight

Twilight's POV

I was waiting patiently for Rainbow answer. I did my cute little actions that she enjoys a lot. And finally, she gave up and asked, 'You really wanna know?' I nodded my head. 'You know the class clown in History class?' She asked me. I gave her a nod. I think his name was Cheese something. 'Yeah, she l-likes her..' She kind of stuttered. 'I don't believe you.' I replied. She raised her eyebrows and turned to face me. 'Why?' She asked. 'Because you stuttered. You promised to not stutter about secrets.' I said sternly and fixed my glasses that were going down. 'It's true. It really is. I just..' She didn't finish her sentence. 'Just..?' I motioned her to continue. 'Just scared she'll kill me if i tell anyone.' She finished with a sigh. To your surprise, i'm not actually surprised that Pinkie liked him. He seems to be Pinkie's type and i always see them always laughing and telling each other jokes. They would look pretty cute to be the queen and king class clowns of CHS. 'I mean i'm not surprised.' I replied. 'They do look pretty cute together as a couple..' I then added and smiled thinking of all of the happiness that the two will get some day. 'But, they're not as cute as you.' Rainbow perked up. I was sort of flustered so i covered my face with both of my hands, not wanting to look at my girlfriend. 'You like to tease me, don't you?' I asked, uncovering my face still slightly embarrassed. 'Don't you mean.. Compliment you?' She simply said. 'You're cute, you know that?' Rainbow teased me again. 'S-stop..' I was now full on flustered and hid my now crimson red face. Rainbow then pulled me into a embrace and rubbed my back slowly. 'Awe~ Don't be embarrassed~' She whispered to my ear. Her raspy like voice send shivers down my spine. I was still covering my face, but then slowly hugged back Rainbow and rested my chin on her shoulder. We kept that position for a solid of 2 minutes. Rainbow was humming a random song near my left ear. It sounded like it was blessed by the heavens. her voice was both calming and soothing for me to listen to. Not even realizing it, i fell asleep in my lover's embrace. The best moment i've ever experienced. 

!Author's Note!

Hello all humans. I'm back. YAAAASSS BISH~~

So i have another update. I just realized that i rarely put fluff on dis story. So, here you go. Just a filler chapter from the last chapter and for y'all TwiDash shippers out there, i got some fluff. My heart was melting throughout dis whole entire chapter. DIS IS SOO CUTE LIKE WTF?! ok i should stop and just say, THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUU READING AND VOTING ON DIS STORY!! I lov youuu all from the bottom of my hart. 

Dats all, my fingers are currently dying:)

so, BYYYEEEE!!!!