Couple Names?

Rainbow's POV

It was time for Twilight to go back to school. I was going to school when she was sick but i would always come to the hospital and stay with her, since she hates being alone. Now we were waiting for the school bus to arrive. 'You got everything?' I asked her as she went through her purple backpack. She nodded and went to sit in the bench waiting for the bus. 'You should sit too.' She said as she patted the bench since they were still some space left. I shook my head since i wasn't tired of standing up waiting. She pouted and patted the bench again. 'No Twilight.' I teased. She frowned but later gave up on trying. I smiled while she still frowned. I then walked behind the bench and wrapped my arms around her. She slowly rested her head on my shoulder and smiled. 'There's the Twilight i know and love.' I whispered softly. I heard her chuckle under her breath. 'Hey lover birds!' We heard a voice chirped up. it was obviously, Pinkie Pie. She was wearing a blue top with a pair of white overalls. She had her hair down, as usual. 'Hey,' Twilight replied softly. I simply waved as she was skipping towards us. 'Pinkie, look out!' Twilight piped up suddenly. What i didn't realize, is that there stood Cheese Sandwich, who had no idea that Pinkie was coming towards him. They bumped into each other. 'Ow.' Was the first word Pinkie said after a moment of silence. 'A-are you o-okay, P-pinkie..?' Cheese asked as he stood up and held his hand out to help the party girl up. Pinkie looked up but immediately turned away. 'Y-yes..' She replied quietly. I was observing the whole situation that i didn't realize Twilight chuckled slightly. 'You want to make CheesePie happen?' She asked with a small smile. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. 'CheesePie..?' I asked quietly as i glanced to the two party people to see them slowly waking, side by side. Twilight stood up and walked towards me and whispered, 'It's the ship or couple name for the two. Rarity came up with it.' I nodded, understanding the statement and wasn't surprised that Rarity was the one who created it. She even made a couple name for the both of us. I think it was TwiDash or something similar to that. 'It's cute name, i got to admit.' I chuckled. She nodded in agreement and saw Pinkie and Cheese besides each other, laughing to i believe Cheese' puns. The party girl had a big smile plastered on her face. Finally, what it seems like forever, the school bus arrives at our stop. CheesePie were the first to enter the bus while me and Twilight waited. 'Sorry for the long wait, the purple haired student was taking a really long time to get on the bus.' He explained shortly. We both nodded and I simply replied, 'You don't need to be sorry, she's like that everyday.' The bus driver smiled and we went to our seat to find Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie there. 'Hey girls!' Rarity called out to us. We sat down at our seats, side by side. 'H-hey..' Fluttershy spoke softly. Fluttershy is one of my closest friends, besides the others of course. But something about Fluttershy was different. Even though she's quiet and can't really socialized with a lot of the other students. She's basically the person i go to if i feel like talking serious topics. I once even wanted to kill myself, but Fluttershy talked me into it and said positive words to encourage me. Well, praise the lord i didn't kill myself. Because if i did, i won't be able to be in a relationship with the sweetest person I've ever met. I rested my head on my girlfriend's shoulder while she kept talking to my close friends. Applejack hasn't arrived yet since she went to school along with her older brother and younger sister using their family truck. Anyways, back to Twilight. I love it when she starts to talk more and more. When i was with my soccer mates or playing soccer after school, she would wait for me and while waiting, she would be with Sunset Shimmer or her library club friends or with the others. I love hearing her voice. How was i so lucky to finally have an important person in my whole life?

Hey, how are you?

So after like, eVER i have finally published a chapter!! Hopefully you liked it!!

I am kind of thinking i should have of some ppl leave request on wat they want in dis book! jUST dont put smut requests, i am not good with those. You can request anything but smut or anything 18+ (yeee)

but anyways, thank you all for reading and,

BAIII!!!