The Project

Twilight's POV

I was surprised that the rainbow-haired girl was staring at me. I never told anyone but, im bisexual. I never even told my parents since all that they cared was making me and my brother geniuses. But someone staring at me, kinda felt weird. 'Ok class, since all of you know that History always be the first subject to do group projects, then that's what we're gonna do today. But for now I'll just pick the groups. And as you don't know, this will be a partner project so obviously you will be working in pairs!' The teacher explained. I was not excited at all. Not just my least favorite subject is doing a project, but in GROUPS?!

kill me gently with chainsaw..

My thoughts we're crazy as hell.'Ok, for the first group, we'll have Applejack with Vinyl (since Applejack and Rainbow Dash we're in the same class) Uhm.. Where's Applejack?' The teacher asked. 'She's sick today!' Oh ok then.' The teacher replied 'Next, we'll Flash with Derpy' The teacher explained until.. 'Ok now who hasn't got chosen yet?' I raised my hand and saw the rainbow-haired girl raised her hand as well. 'Ok so that means Rainbow Dash amd Twilight Sparkle, you will work together. Oh great.

Rainbow's POV

'Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle, you two will work together.' My heart skipped a beat. I cursed myself while i acted normal.

<Time Skip To Lunch>

'Hey Dashie! Why the loongggg face?!' I heard a high-pitched voice. 'Nothing.' I replied with no hesitation at all. 'Where's Fluttershy?' I asked. 'She went to the animal shelter to do somethinhg there. Looks like you're stuck with me for the rest of this recess.' Pinkie said in a normal tone voice. 'Looks like it.' We both chatted about more pranking and some stunts that Rainbow would like to do Until.. 'Soo... you have a crush on anyone?' She asked. 'Umm no.' I lied. Im starting to have feelings for the new girl, Twilight Sparkle. And the fact im pairs with her in our history project, make things worse. 'Im sensing (Bad spelling? Bad spelling.) you like a certain nerd. With purple hair with pink streaks.' shut her pinkie sense's were tingling. 'Fine, you got me. But don't spill the Beans!' I said in a reassuring tone. 'Okie dokie lokie.' she replied. Then the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dats all for chapter 4!! sorry if its a short chapter!! I Pinkie Promise the next chapter will be longer!!
Kay byee!!!