Busy

Third Person's POV

Rainbow was surprised, shocked and a slight bit of happy feelings flowing through her veins. Twilight on the other hand, was relieved and embarrassed, she wanted to run away crying because of the choices she takes. Both of them stood there silent, not knowing what to say. Dash wanted to confessed, but it was too late. Twilight as fast as she could, immediately regretting the choice she made. "She's gonna hate me." She thought.

Twilight's POV

I ran. Just ran as fast as I could possibly fast enough to have an award for "being the girl crying because she confessed her feelings to her crush" award. I got back, safely. I tip toed my way up to my bedroom, hoping for my parents are sleeping. 'Twilight Sparkle! Do you know what time it is' I heard my dad yelled. I turned back to see both of my parents having their arms crossed with angry, and I mean ANGRY faces. I gulped and had my heart beating faster than me reading fairytale books (when yu don't get it) 'Where were you?! Its freakin 10.20 PM for Celestia sake!' Mom yelled and pushed me to the cold marble floor. Tears dripping away (wait wat?!) my eyes. 'Don't be such a CryBaby Twilight!' Dad added. After a few minutes, they left my room. 'And don't forget to study EXTRA hard for tomorrow!' They said in unsion. I shakily nodded and went to my closet and picked up a purple tanktop with some grey shorts. I took my glasses off and drifted off to bed.

•Next Morning•

Rainbow's POV

I woke feeling on top of the world (making a reference from your own story be like) and looked at the time, 9.15 AM. Not bad for a lazy person to wake up. Thinking about texting Twilight, but she seem worried and concern last night. Still can't believe she confessed first. I decided to text Twilight to ask about how's she feeling right now.

-Text Conversation-
Rainbow: Hi! Is dis Twilight??

No response. Probably still sleeping. I put my phone down and went downstairs and started to make breakfast. We don't really maids or servants because, there's only me. So I made pancakes, but seriously Pinkie's pancakes are the best. I came into the dining room and ate alone until a certain knock on the door caught my attention. I got up and went into the door only to see Pinkie having warm and fresh pancakes. 'Heard you want pancakes today!' She exclaimed. 'How did yo-' I asked but got cut off 'Pinkie sense. That's all' She said with a huge smile. 'Well gotta go Dashie! See ya later!!!' She said, waving and getting back to her bright pink car. I waved back and came back inside and enjoyed my breakfast. I put the dishes in the sink and thought "maybe I should clean the dishes for once" so I did. After a few minutes of washing dishes I went upstairs to take a shower. I washed my hair for once after like, I don't know maybe five days. It felt cold but refreshing at the same time. After that refreshing shower and went back into my bedroom to pick out an outdoor outfit. I picked out a nice baby blue shirt with a pair of white shorts. I brushed my hair and teeth (not at the same time) and pull my rainbow hair up into a ponytail. I got my house keys, phone, powerbank, cable charger and shove them into my regular cyan backpack and got my skateboard ready and put on my white converse and went out the door.

Twilight's POV

I woke after having nightmares, as usual. I looked at the time, 9.30 AM. Well, I wasted three hours of not studying, yay! I got out of bed, and went downstairs. No one was awake. I sighed in relief and made pancakes. Although I heard Pinkie's pancakes are the best. I got the pancakes all cooked and went into the dining room and ate alone. I was eating until a certain knock caught my attention. I came into the door only to see Pinkie Pie holding some warm and fresh cooked pancakes in a lunch box kind of container. 'Heard you want pancakes!!' She exclaimed, giving the container filled with delicious pancakes to me. 'How did yo-' I asked but got cut off by her 'Pinkie Sense. Well gotta go Twi!' She replied and got back into her bright pink car. I shrug it off and continued to eat breakfast. I decided to go to the park to study. So I went upstairs and took a quick shower. It felt soothing for no exact reason. After that, I picked out a light blue shirt with a purple sweater along with a white skirt. I brushed my hair and put it up in a bun. I then brushed my teeth and went downstairs and wrote a note saying I'm going outside to study. I put on my black flats, fixed up my glasses and went out the door.

Third Person's POV

Both of them went to the same park, but doing different activities. Rainbow was skateboarding and doing tricks with it while Twilight was just getting ready to study. Rainbow was going full speed with her skateboard until she lost control and hit Twilight. Luckily, no one died. The situation was pretty awkward. Rainbow was on top of Twilight. They were blushing but kept that position for no reason. Rainbow snapped back to reality and said 'S-sorry Twi' while she helped Twilight get up. 'I-its O-okay' She replied, still blushing. 'H-hey what a-are you doing?' Rainbow asked. 'Studying as u-usual' she managed to reply. Rainbow sat down next to Twilight while she was studying. It was dead silent. 'Y-you like me, don't you?' Rainbow spoke up. Twilight's eyes widened and she started to blush. Rainbow smirked then put Twilight's books down. Twilight raised her eyebrow and turned her head to see Rainbow smirking. She (again) blush but she suddenly felt an instant touch. Now Rainbow was pinning Twilight to a tree. Luckily, no one was there. Rainbow stared into her crushes eye. She showed a small smile. Twilight's heart skipped a beat. She was nervous, but she was curious on what Rainbow is going to do. In an instant, Twilight locked her lips to Rainbow's. Rainbow was amazed and kissed back passionately. Minutes passed, they made out. Twilight was the one who broke the kiss. They were panting and sweating. They wore their clothes then stared to each other. 'Yeah, I like you.' Twilight finally replied. Rainbow then asked her probably now girlfriend. 'Since when?' Twilight then replied 'Since the accident with Soarin happened.' Rainbow suddenly remembered those dark times. Twilight but then calmed her down. 'Sorry, just wanting Soarin to get out of my life right now.' Twilight nodded and kissed Dash on the lips again. Dash kindly accepted the kiss and continued to do so. Rainbow broke the kiss and asked 'Will you be my girlfriend, Twilight Sparkle?' Twilight blushed when Rainbow said her full but then replied 'YES' They were both happy and relieved to finally be together more than friends.

What could go wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------
HEYYO GAISS
and whalecum back to dis cliché ass story. And yes, I apologized for the long wait for dis chapter to come out, well because:
1. Watched the MLP: The Movie yesterday with some friends. FULL ON AMAZING.
2. I was damn tired after the whole entire day.
3. I spent like three days to make dis chapter, so ya

So anyways, thanks for reading and,

BAII!!