31; Leave hers before i break yours

Start from the beginning

"Yes," He replied, moving to hold her foot that was rested against his chest, right in the center. She laid back against the pillow, laughing.

"Do you see this bod, Park jimin?" She said, pulling her tee slightly upwards. Jimin stared down on her body, licking his bottom lip he gulped down his throat feeling the need to drink some cold water. He didn't even bother to answer her back, too lost at the sight of exposed skin she showed to him.

"You can't even stop staring and talk about cheating on me," She said suddenly brining him back out his trance. He shook his head, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her lips.

"That was quite a funny joke," She squealed, moving away from him instantly. Didn't register just as how quick he had taken a hold of her again. Crashing his body into her when he tugged her back. He tried to kiss her but she blocked his way by pressing her palm on his lips.

Jimin pulled her hand away immediately, putting them above her head. She whined, struggling to get her wrist out his grip while wiggling her legs but he had them too under his grip as he pressed them between his legs.

"Why are you like this," He questioned, staring down at her beautiful face. Sometimes, it's hard for him to believe that as beautiful as her is living these amazing times with him.

"Because you love me and I love you," She said while being all cheesy which made Jimin scrunch up his nose slightly. She giggled, puckering her lips, "because we are each other's first -"

Jimin cut her off by placing a sweet kiss on her lips, "and last." He smiled wide and she smiled too. He leaned in again to kiss her but she pressed them into a thin line making him grow impatient,"Let me kiss you." He frowned, sadly.

"Remember always," She said, eyes shining brightly as he looked at him with loving gaze.

"What?"

She closed her eyes, throwing her head back to give him the access as Jimin leaned to kiss on her neck. Moaning softly as her breath hitched feeling him suck harshly on her sensitive skin.

She said, "I belong to you, forever."

-

"Let me go and check on him,"

I say to Lilly while making my way towards the sitting area of the cafe where Jeongguk is probaby doing what I asked him to do. Pulling me back as she holds me by my forearm and say, "Take this for him."

I look at the glass of Iced Americano that she hands over to me confused, "Did he order this?" I ask. She shakes her head, "Tell him it's on us, he is actually working hard for the project," Lilly says, frowning.

I scrunch up my face while glaring at her. Working hard?

"I just ask him to watch an hour documentary. What's so hard in that?" I say, staring at her. She slapped on my butt, making me flinch as I glare back at her.

"That's the hardest part, dummy!" Lilly answers, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Whatever," I say, walking out of the main counter area.

Right when I reach at the table where Jeongguk is sitting as my eyes fall on him, suddenly I feel the need to roll my eyes at what Lilly said earlier.

"Working hard for the project or sleeping with his mouth open, huh?"

I walk closer, staring down at him. How innocent he looks while sleeping, aww my heart. I chuckle putting my palm under his chin to shut his open mouth close.