She tilted her head, "None that I know of, I'm just passing time, looking for something...interesting to kill my boredom," she said then took a sip of her drink again.

"I could kill your boredom," the man said, who looked at her with that evident lust on his eyes. Karin smiled. Sex was the man's weakness. He always looks for someone to screw around.

And you will get it. Karin thought as she emptied the alcohol on her glass and smiled at the man.

SxS

Grabbing her ass, and kissing her like a hungry man, not kissing, more like lapping her, his tongue swirling inside her mouth, sucking her tongue while rubbing his arousal on her belly. Karin tried her very best not to puke.

He had brought her to his hotel room, still heavy guarded, but he strictly told them not to disturb him. The guards just glared at Karin but nodded nonetheless. Kikuchi discarded the two women, his toys for the past two days, and told them he had found a new one. The women didn't go without being recompensed with cash though.

"Let's do this quick shall we?" Kikuchi grunted as he ripped Karin's dress, his breathing heavy with excitement.And he was fully aroused, evident by the bulkiness on his front. She just smiled. So eager to die asshole? She thought.

He put his spit-filled mouth again on her mouth, poking his tongue and swirling it around. He was sucking her lips hungrily. Kami, this idiot didn't even know how to kiss. To be able not to insinuate any suspicion from him, Karin purr like a cat. She rubbed him like she was pretty excited and aroused too. His mouth trailed down to her, with spit of course and finds its way to her breast.

Kikuchi's fingers burrowed under the elastic of her underwear and came out glistening. Sneering, he anointed her stiff nipple with her own moisture.

Karin bit her lip. Although she felt grossed, the guy knew how to turn a woman on.

"I see you liked it when I rub you like that," he said, his voice husky.

Karin did not answer. She just moaned. Kikuchi smiled.

"Let's get you out of these wet things. I want you naked anyway," he said. There was authority on his tone, as if obedience was expected and required. He ripped her panties, his eyes suddenly focused on her sex. He didn't see the darkening look on Karin's eyes.

Kikuchi lead them to the bed, both of them already naked, he was slightly lying on his back. He pulled her onto his belly, his arousal nudging up against her ass. "Now, rub your wet pussy against me,"

Karin felt like a zombie. She has to follow every word he has to say. She needed the chance, that one small chance when he was vulnerable.

"I want to see how turned on you are," he said as he pulled her hair.

She wanted to protest, and wanted to kill this bastard. Not just kill him, she wanted to shred him for this humiliation. Still, it was her duty to try her best to play along so he won't suspect anything. And so she began to grind herself against his belly.

Kikuchi grabbed her ass and squeezed hard. "Yeah, I liked that, but I'm not sure if you're trying hard enough. Do I have to spank you to get you to obey? I can punish you when you don't please me,"

Karin stiffened as if she'd actually been struck. The man likes to play dominant!

She lowered down, this time, she rubbed against his stiff shaft.

"Good, good!" he mewled. Karin just stared at him then smiled.

"What else do you want me to do?" she purred as she continued to rub him while she whispered on his ear. She was ready to kill him.