Chapter 30

Chapter 30

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kami, how can Naruto be sooo stupid?! The pink haired medic thought as she marched on the hospital's hallway, the patients and employees of the Konoha hospital move out of her way, as they probably predicted that they could be swept away with the obvious anger she was emitting. She was on fire. She's definitely fuming. The nurses and interns knew exactly when to avoid the raging number one medic of Konoha.

She reached her office, pulled out the door from its hinges, threw it out in the corridor and stood in the middle of the office. She was trembling...with fury as she remembered what happened awhile ago.

Flashback

"Naruto...you-" Sakura gritted her teeth as she tried to control her strength from crushing the teacup she's holding.

"S-Sakura-chan, please listen! I..I just did what I thought was good for Teme. Please!" Naruto said as he backed out to the corner of the room, waving his hands in front of him.

"What's good for him, huh?! And haven't you considered what's GOOD for me? You baka Naruto?!"

"Hiiiiiii! But he is our friend Sakura-chan," Naruto shrink in fear. "And..And...Tsunade baa-chan is in dire situation. If only you could see those wrinkled bags were cornering her to agree with them. I had no choice!"

"Friend? That idiot didn't even consider me as a friend until a few days ago! And where does that put me in this situation you baka! You know I had a child! You think they would believe it the lies you lead them to believe!?" Sakura shouted, stomping her feet on front of Naruto. She was fully aware that Sasuke is listening behind them.

"Uhm, actually they did not. That's why I ran here to tell you guys. Just...just listen first. I had to tell them that you and Teme are going out. The situation is deeper than you thought it is! We need this to work out so that the council will leave Sasuke alone! They said they wanted to validate it first and will send 'observers' to confirm!" Naruto said.

"What?!" Sakura said. She could not believe it. What kind of mess is this!

"Please, it's only temporary! You can pretend that you two are a couple and when they believe it, I think they'll leave you alone...err..until such time that Teme will find a wife...right Teme?"

No answer. When Sakura turned around, Sasuke was not there.

Sakura's mouth gape. "This is unbelievable! That bastard! He left the situation to me and Naruto when he's the one that needs to solve this problem!"

More irritated, she grabbed Naruto who had turned white when Sasuke was not in the room anymore.

"Listen up you stupid Naruto, I WILL NOT JOIN IN THIS CHARADE AND I WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!"

After that, Naruto woke up and found himself in one of the wards in hospital.

"Pretending...that's just plain stupid. Why not Karin instead? Or other women who's obviously ogling with him. Why me? Stupid, idiot Naruto!" Sakura mumbled.

Its as if you want other women to be in your shoes right now! Pretending to be his lover, it's not so bad right? You once make lo---

Just shut up!

"No mercy huh?"

"Shishou!" Sakura exclaimed upon seeing Tsunade at the entrance of her office. She was looking at the door lying in the hallway.