Chapter 24

Chapter 24

In that dimly lit room, with only lights from the hall outside illuminated it from the door, his clothes were scattered on the floor. His Kusanagi lying silently on the bed and only the shower from the bathroom can be heard. Sasuke went straight to his apartment after the scene in the forest.

He was beyond pissed.

Warm water from the shower pound on his naked body. His eyes were closed, letting the water run through his body, feeling the warmth of the water ease the tension he felt. What was that? What had happened back there? He exhaled and raised his head so that the water will come across his face. After some time, he decided to turn off the shower.

He could still see the expression on her face. It was in utter shock and confusion...then hurt.

You didn't have to tell her that otouto, he could hear Itachi saying that. Uchihas don't make girls cry. Then older Uchiha would smirk.

"Shut up Itachi," he mumbled.

He leaned his big hands on the tile on front of him then he looked down, letting the droplets from his hair fall down from his face down the floor. His mind was still on that scene on the forest. He has to do it even though there's that unsettling feeling he felt on his stomach, there's no other way.

Sakura has been getting on him since she had returned. And when he said it's getting on him, his mind was constantly drifting towards the pink-haired nin much to the point that it was driving him mad. He didn't know what's with Sakura invading his mind all of a sudden. Maybe it has something to do last night when he slept. Her scent still lingers on his bed. There's that other scent as well from her daughter, scent of flowers, but he can vividly distinguished Sakura's scent...it's the same as five years ago...alluring and simply Sakura. Since then, he had been dreaming of touches, of kisses and pants, and sweet murmurs and movements and had woken up fully aroused once again this morning. What the hell was happening to him? Was it because of what they've shared five years ago? Damn, that was just one-time. He had bedded other women in between that, some he bedded twice, but why was it he can't get Sakura out of his system?

The sex...Kami, the sex that had happened between them was five years ago but still it's the only thing he could never forget aside from revenge during his defect days. Of course, there were times he felt guilty about it. He had forced her, but in the end, though not verbally, they agreed to let it go on. Not to mention that she's not just some random girl. He knew her since he was a kid. He practically grew up with her, go to same school, live in the same village. Partially, he let go of his guilt as he assumed she also liked what had happened. And that was it. But...

Was it because she had become special to you because of that night? His conscious self asked him. He strongly denied that thought.

This can't go on, he thought. Feeling irritated, he woke up grumpy this morning, went out to train first, return home and took a shower then went to the Dango shop where they'll meet for the mission assigned to them. Shikamaru was already there and he sat silently across the Nara genius. He saw Shikamaru just shrugged his shoulders and slide to him a mug of tea. Then he started giving him information about their mission. After around five minutes, the pink-haired mednin came. He was trying so hard not to look at her but when she passed by, he could smell her scent.

And that made him aroused. He remembered his dream, the touches, the kisses, her voice...they really seemed so real.

But in the corner of his eye, he can't help but think how good she looked this morning. Her hair, which he had considerably noticed the moment he saw her when she had arrived was swaying smoothly on her back now. The first time he saw her was she had pinned them and gathered them in a bun, but on now she had let it down. He remembered five years ago, that night, he had always run his hands on her hair because it's smooth as a silk.