Author's Notes

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. The plot is mine tho.

-This is a Sasuke X Sakura fanfic. Almost Canon with original characters created. Please take note, this was written in 2013.

-Yes, I love their pairing, 'nuf said.

-This has been in my head for quite some time now. I just relieve it today cause I'm watching Naruto again. Could you imagine watching the Chuunin Exam arc right now? That episode was more than 10 years ago! I have to admit, I like Sasuke then, where he's still a light-moody kid. Unlike now he's so gloomy and dark, and yup exceedingly EMO!

-The setting of this story is after the 4th Ninja World War (which by the way, is uncanon as of this writing because in the current manga, the 4th Ninja World War is still ongoing, so who knows if there will ever be an after-math story of some sort. I'm just advancing my setting, cause like me I know all of you are already tired of the endless-filler-annoying episodes of Naruto. So there, this setting is 2 years after the war.)

-sorry for the grammar errors.

-smut warning ahead

-please enjoy and comment, all of them are accepted. Just try to avoid my kunai and shuriken, and my Katon no Jutsu if ever. :3 kidding~

SasuSaku is damn official so haters gonna hate..forever, hahaha!