A winter miracle - part 2

Falling, fluttering, without force: the dangers of snow are disguised under the twinkling twilight that will amuse the masses before the nation's are swept up in a mess of illness and icy surfaces causing fatal collisions...

Amber's pov:
I left Jacobs dorm and decide that I am going to go to the shop but stop as I get to the door as the path is being dusted with snow falling delicately from the sky. I remember my little diary and that it had little bucket list in the back. 'I wonder if Melissa saw that list?'
I sprint up to Jacobs dorm and knock rapidly on the door, it opens and I see a half naked Jacob whose boxers are hanging dangerously low on his hips revealing a view of a v-line. My breathing hitches and I blush pink trying to remember what on earth I wanted to say.
"oh um - I wanted to see if - if you wanted to mess around in - in the snow?" I stutter. He laughs and my heart drops in disappointment, I only just got my memory back and I think he is laughing at my excitement. At that point he runs over to me, picks me up and spins me around, "yes yes yes but omg your face," he puts me down and I pout. "that was mean, why'd you do that?" No reply, I glance up and see him looking down, following his gaze my eyes land on my hands and I blush realizing they are placed on his semi-toned chest. Quickly I push him on to the bed in a hurry to make him get changed so we can go outside but the next thing I know is I'm laying on top of him forgetting that his arms were still around me. The air is electrified with the tension between us. I get off of him, "get dressed!" I laugh. A minute later I'm dragging him down the hall to the now heavily falling snow that had settled on the field, as the snow continued to fall I picked up a huge amount of the icy fluff and shove it down his shirt. "Amber!!!" he screeches like a girl before he catches up with me and we both land on the ground with a thud.

Jacobs POV:
Its 7 o'clock and I'm in Ambers dorm room while she gets ready to go out for a meal. Yhhh I kinda asked her on a date earlier today. Come on women!
I can't stop thinking about the situation earlier in my dorm, what was that between us? Did she feel the same electricity between us that I did?
My mind begins to wander back to the asking of the date.

*flashback*
I watch as Amber gets back up after making the tiniest snow Angel, snow in her raven hair, her nose as red as the darkest rose and pink lips chapped from the sting of a bitter wind. She plops down beside me with the biggest smile on her face. Her porcelain skin amplifying her dark lashes and vivid green eyes. "Go out with me!" I blurt out... Oops.
I tense up and she look at me, one eyebrow raised. "What was that?" I instantly relax knowing I can change my rushed words.
"Amber.." I whisper, "Will you go on a date with me? Tonight?" silence..
I shift uncomfortably on the wall as the sky turns from a steel blue to a dark grey as the night dawns on us. She mumbles "Yes," glancing up she realises that I didn't completely hear her.
"Um..yes," This time she speaks clearer with a little sparkle in her eyes.

*flashback ends*

*Amber's pov*

Ouch! I squeal as the zip of my black denim skirt catches my hip. Jeez maybe I need to lose some weight again.. I finish my smokey eye look with cat eyeliner and adjust my space buns before putting on my black heeled boots. I feel my now plum purple bottom lip quiver as I think about Jacobs reaction to me looking..well..girly.

Taking a deep breath, I finally open the door and find myself a little shaken as I remember that this is the first time I have done anything romantic since I broke up with Charles.

*Jacobs pov*

I look up and that's when I see her; rosy cheeks, gorgeously dark eyes, her dark hair twisted upon her head, and her outfit... wow! "Jeez, Amber..you look absolutely stunning!" I blurt. Her cheeks turn an intense red and her eyes contain a bright sparkle. Seeing that she is now unable to speak I ask "Do you want to leave?" She nods quickly and we set off to the restaurant.

The snowy night ends beautifully with a starry sky and a passionate kiss.