Hes not as bad as you think he is

*Teddy's POV*

I cant believe I did this to her, why couldn't I calm down!? I remember her groans and shouts as I lay fist upon fist all over her small, fragile body. I shake my head trying to get rid of the images and sounds. The door squeaks and a hard expression takes over my face as. Sadie, Jacob and a girl I've never seen before enter the room. I turn away as uncontrollable tears leak from his eyes and slowly make their way down his cheeks before he wipes them away with his sleeve. "Amber!!" The young girl gasps in shock. Sadie holds them both close. "she'll be fine guys, they said she'll wake up any day now," Jacob turns and quickly enters the bathroom. I get up and touch her hand. It's cold. My breath hitches and I quickly walk out.

I speed walk down the stairs and wipe away the tear trying to escape my eye as I sprint down the hall and knock. "come in," I swiftly open the door and enter. "sir, coach, its Amber, she is ice cold! What does that mean? Is she gonna be ok?". Coach looks up at me. "Teddy she is fine, she should be up tonight, minimum. She may suffer some amnesia so speak to her while she is asleep. Boxing techniques and other educational tips ECT." I close my eyes briefly and then look at coach."yes coach,"

I walk out, a smile now on my lips, amnesia? Perfect now I can have her all to myself.