chocolate eyes that melt the heart

I walk on to the bus scanning the area for seats, there was one left, next to Charles. The only boy I ever loved. "Hey Amber over here" said Charles. I walked over blushing, "hey Char" I said cheerfully. I sat down and held my rucksack, and when I looked up I was looking straight into his eyes, 'they are like melted chocolate' I thought to myself 'they are already melting my heart so easy'
'Amber??' Charles says impatiently 'are you ok??'
'Yh, sorry I Zoned out for a minute'
'I wanted to ask you something, Amber' he pauses 'will you go out with me ???'
'Charles yes of course I will, your the only one I have ever loved!!' I state shocked he asked me.
He gives me a comforting hug and whispers 'I love you' and I blush and giggle.

During school every time I see him I blush. At lunch I sit in my tutor and write in my diary, OMG those eyes they are just so amazing I could stare into them all day. As I am writing AJ reads over my shoulder she screams "OMG your going out with Charles, you are so fucking cute together!!!" " thanks, you and Mitch are cute together too" I state and her eyes sparkle at the thought of him. How come all the boys fawn over yet she managed to stay with Mitch, they have been together since year seven yet I have trouble with love but luck finally came my way.