The plan

*Teddy's POV*

I creep up to her room, its late. Slowly I open the door, moving a chair I sit down and gently speak to her from her work books, run over the new boxing techniques. "I love you Amber, please come back," I smile as I thought to myself 'at this rate she will be mine, only mine.'

She stirs and I see her head move. "Amber, babe?" She sits up and blinks at me. "Hai, who exactly are you? What happened to me? Are we dating? Is that why you called me babe?" A tear escapes my eye and slides down my face, a tear of happiness. "Baby girl, its me Teddy, your boyfriend, don't you remember?" I tilt my head slightly. "no I'm really sorry, I only remember things about college," I laugh to myself. "Coach told me that you could hear me," She starts to cry "I'm sorry I can't remember anything, why am I like this?" I sigh, "you were hit really hard by a guy called Jacob. He touched you up a little while before that and I told him to back off but he never did. We got into a fight," she looks at me, "is that when I got hit?" I frown. "In a boxing lesson, we had practical's, I had to fight Jacob, you got In between us and punched him in the face, he got off of me, you hit the ground and he climbed over you and was punching you everywhere, that was when you got hit.." I sigh as I relive the truth in my head. "I'm so sorry," I wipe her tears away and plant a simple kiss on her cheek and she smiles. "I love you," I breathe. "I love you too Teddy." I think to myself, 'its working, I can't believe its working'.