Double dating; trouble with gays

Warning this chapter will contain homophobic comments for drama and story effect, I'm not actually homophobic (duhhh) x

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Romeos pov*

We pull up outside the restaurant singing along to Rockabye and get out of the car, Tate pulls Kirsten gently over to him and she pecks him on the cheek. I feel someone's hand brush mine and look up to see Spencer smiling at me as he looks down to our disconnected hands suggesting to link them. I finally catch on. I intertwine my fingers with his, bringing us closer together and walk behind Tate and Kirsten as we enter.

As we find our table, Spencer pulls out my chair for me and pushes me in before setting himself. I hear Spencer say something to the waiter and he smiles nodding "Anything for the young lady?" He asks. Kirsten looks up from the menu, "Um yes, I'll have the sausage meal please,". We all burst out laughing, "that's what she said!!" Spencer splutters. She giggles and rolls her eyes. After a few minutes we've all calmed down, I look up at Spencer to see him gazing at me and I blush. He leans forward and presses his lips against mine, our lips mold together for a minute or so until he hear something in the background. "God said Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!!" We look around and see Kirsten's eyes wide open, "Oi what the hell are you saying about my best mate?" I cover my face. "Tate its fine.." I mumble.

*Tates pov*

"You got a problem, gay lover?" He replies. "Yh you homophobic cunt, take it outside with me!!" We both walk outside and as I go to turn around his fist connects with my skull and my vision blurs, I hear a voice although I'm not sure if its real or not. "Tate!? Come on respond please babe!" I hear Kirsten, I grumble and open my eyes but quickly shut them as I try and re-adjust to the light. A restaurant worker has come out and is sending them out with a warning, I sit up and see Romeo, who now has a blue-purple bruise now forming around his left eye, speaking to Spencer they are both smiling. I'm glad he has FINALLY found someone. "Lets go back inside, we should eat," Kirsten helps me up and all four of us walk back inside to begin eating our food.