Dates & Mates

----------------------------------------------------------------

*unknown pov*

As I wait in line to grab some popcorn I see Summer come round the corner with basketfuls of junk for the movie. "Summer, what the hell!!" I yell. She gives me a confused look and I glance down to the basket her eyes following. "What? Not enough??" She yells back. I roll my eyes, "Put some back, I don't want diabetes!" I roll my eyes as she turns around to empty the overflowing basket. CRASH!! Everyone turns to face her as she lays on the floor with the contents of the basket laying on and around her. Such a clutz.

*Ambers pov*

"Omg, Teddy look they are showing beauty and the beast, can we watch it ?" He looks at me and smiles, "Alright we'll watch it, go get some food," He hands me some money and I kiss him on the cheek "Thank youu!" I yell over my shoulder. Walking around the store filling the basket with a shit ton of junk food I bump into someone. "shit, sorry" I lean down to pick up my ribena, "its okii,"

Wait what, Angel?

"Um yea, how do you kno- Amber!!" Omg "Angel I haven't seen you in ages!! How is everyone?" We detach from the hug. I scream as somebody grabs me from behind. "OMG Teddy you scared the living shit outta me!!" He laughs and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Sorry babe, who's this?" He asks. Bastard scared the shit of of me, flipping heart attack here. "This is my younger cousin, Angel,"

*Teddys pov*

"This is my younger cousin, Angel," I look down at the young girl, with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, "hey, I'm Teddy, Amber boyfriend." She looks up. "Hi," At that moment another young-ish girl with bright multicolored hair jumps on Angel. "bitch come on, come on come on come on!! Cinema, NOW!!" Angel staggers and they both fall to the ground. I clear my throat and the both look up, their cheeks go red. "babe come on we are gunna miss the film," I hold her hand. "okai, bye Angel, bye Summer. Be good!!"

-----After the film-------

*Amber's pov*

"Omg, that film was so good!!!" I say as I jump on Teddy's back. "Amber, you fell asleep on me halfway through the film.." I blush "yh um..no I never," He raises his eyebrow at me. "ok then, what happened after he showed her her library?" I look down, "um, he showed her a library?" He rolls his eyes, "yes babe, told you that you fell asleep," I laugh as he carries me out of the cinema.

*Jacobs pov*

It's the first time I've been out of my dorm since I saw Teddy in her room, Sadie and I go to her dorm but she's not there. So, we go over to the park and play some footie. "You fancy her," I look over to her. "who?" I kept a straight face. "you know who," she replies. I distract myself by doing keepy-Ups. "Amber," I stop and walk away. "I don't fancy her," I reply "I love her.." Silence

I hear her laugh and it makes me think I'm crazy. "Did you hear that?" Sadie's voice echoes in the background. I turn my head and that's when I see her, on Teddy's back, she's laughing and she leans over a shoulder and kisses him on the cheek. She actually kisses him on cheek.. I break. "Jacob!!" I hear Sadie yell. She runs over to me and I hit the floor. She helps me up, tears running down my face and my heart literally breaks into a million pieces. We leave and the very moment I get to my dorm I collapse on to my bed crying hard in to the pillow.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. Anyway I hope you like this book so far, comment your thoughts and ill happily take any ideas you have (if they make sense, duhh) Love you guys, thanks for reading my book so far xx

Lucky xox