confirmation

I finally wake up, still in pain. I look around and see Lilly, AJ, Charles and Centuries all asleep sharing two chairs, squished together. I giggle at the sight of them. I look over my injuries bruised up legs and arms, my wrists are bandaged up. 'SHIT'
Have they told my family? Do any of my friends know? I'm going to be in so much trouble if they find out.
As I start to cry, AJ wakes up and yawns. She jumps up, everyone falls, waking. " what's a matter Amber girly" she asks panicking.
"Its..its nothing," I say
Everyone comes over and I wipe my eyes. Charles calmly looks me over making sure the bandages are clean, he sees one around my left wrist and he suddenly looks up at me his eyes now hold worry and sadness. "Amber no..." His voice trails off. "What's happened Charles?" AJ and centuries ask. He looks down at me and sees plead in my eyes, glancing back up at them "nothing," he replies and they go and sit down. I reach down and grab my purse, pulling out a fiver I say, smiling "go grab some snacks, or whatever," Charles stops me. "I'll pay its fine," I make sure AJ hides his wallet and I give Centuries the money. Unaware he had money in his pocket. They left. As soon as they leave a doctor comes through, she fills out the clip board and leaves silently.

5 minutes later the others arrive with two bags of goodies but Charles isn't there. As I'm drinking a mountain dew, Charles comes in holding a Teddy bear, roses and a heart shaped box of chocolates. "You okay baby?" He asks but I just go a very dark crimson color. "Yea I'm good," I reply softly. He pulls a spare chair up to the bed and puts the chocolates and teddy bear on the bed, he places the rose in the glass vase. He leans over and kisses me Passionately on the lips, he pulls away and I open my eyes and I blush.