A winter miracle - part 1

Jacobs POV:
It's winter now, looking out the window I can't help but drift away.
It's been a week since Teddy admitted everything with Amber. It hurts. It's been so hard without her, yet it's been so long since the accident that I doubt anything will bring back her memory of me, us, now. He doesn't deserve her, care for her, love her...

He's a fraud and its all he will be. How could you lie to someone like that, after everything that he caused her? Quickly I grab my phone from the desk and walk out, I didn't like that lesson anyway.

I try to find her but but I can't quite remember what lesson she had. "shit sorry!" Confused I glance down to the floor and see a dark haired girl with a slender body looking down at my phone, which I had dropped, at photos of me and Amber at the gym. The familiar girl lets out a gasp and in a very shaky voice I hear something that almost breaks me.

I step back as she says it again, the only one that ever used it, I can't believe what I hear, "Jakey??" I blink a few time and glance down to see Forest Green eyes staring back. "Holy shit! Amber?!?" A tear escapes her beautiful eyes and at that moment I knew, she heard every word that came from Teddy's mouth.she knew what happened.

Lunch/Amber's POV:

I walk into Jacobs room and gasp as I see a blood stained dent in the wall. All I can do is wrap my arms around him. He's so broken. He breaks down in my arms sobbing. "Jacob I know you loved me, I knew. I didn't feel the way I once felt with you when I was with Teddy, I saw you at the park, y-you fell to the floor, I-"
He cuts me off when he places his soft lips on my sorely bitten ones and everything falls into place..

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry guys I've been through complete shit and I will promise to do at least 2 chapter a week for being such a terrible author who neglected my work and readers. Forgive me?

Luckyxoxo