boxing ring

After free period

"Ok people, practise is finished!" Coach announces. I, Jacob, Teddy and the others walk over. Teddy glances at me and winks, "Teddy can you just stop fucking looking at me!" "Amber Small, watch your language in class, anywhere else you can do what you want but not here,". I nod understandingly. "Yeah Ambi watch your language and do as you're told," Jacob says jokingly. I sigh, "your joke was so funny I forgot to laugh," I reply with a right hook to his upper left arm. "Ow." "Oops, sorry Jakey," We burst into laughter. "Amber, Jacob, will you two stop flirting with each other?"
"Ohhh!!!" The class coo together in chorus. I go completely red but then I see Teddy's face go from serious to major pissed. At that exact moment Jacob encloses me in a massive hug with his strong arms. "But I don't want to!!" He says in a childish voice and everyone laughs and there are some odd wolf whistles among the crowd as he let's me go.
"Ok class settle down, I would like to announce that today we are going to be in 3 different boxing rings as other sit back and watch, Sadie and Amber, ring 1. Joe you're up against Ethan and Jacob, you're against Teddy. I glance over to Jake, his secretive smile now gone as his forehead creases in concern. "Yh thanks guys I'm sure I'll be fine, I have almost beat him before," he replies to to Charley and William. We move to our pairs and I think to myself, 'Sadie is the girl who sits Alone in  my English class' as I climb into the ring. "Hey Amber!" I jump, startled. "I'm Sadie, I've heard so much about you, you're on wattpad, I'm reading your biography, its extremely touching and beautifully written, you've put a lot of emotion into what you have so far!" I smile politely "Aww thank you Sadie, it does take a long time, you seem like an awesome person anyways," thanks! You too, do you wanna help me out, I've seen you fight a bunch of bullies and it was amazing!" I pause and look over to Jacob, he is so nervous and I know why. I glance at Teddy then back at Sadie. "Sorry Sadie but definitely some other time..a mate, I'm worried he might get hurt," I sigh heavily, why did he have to fight Teddy...

As Sadie and I sit down in the ring to watch Jacobs fight she knows I'm anxious and worried, we exchange the 'if he gets hurt I'm jumping in' look. "Begin!" 2 minutes in Teddy throws a right hook busting Jacobs nose and he falls to the ground. "No!!" We both scream as Teddy straddles Jake and repeatedly punches the living hell out of him. Being the first over there Sadie hot on my heels, we attempt to pull Teddy off of him but its not working. "Sadie help Jacob!" And I punch Teddy in the side of the throat and he glares at me as he gets off of Jakey. I glance to see his Jacob and Sadie are doing but he catches me off guard and punches me in the stomach and knocking the air out of me. I stumble back and he hits me again in the throat and I fall to the ground. "Amber!!" I hear but Teddy sits on my stomach apply powerful punches to my throat, arms and chest but mainly the face. Jacob tries to sit up and falls back down and Sadie scrambles over to me. Coach pulls Teddy off of me and everyone glares off if him in disbelief.
Sadie**
"Shit Amber, are you ok?!!?" I question her but she doesn't reply. "No no Amber you can't do this to me, say something please, Amber please!!" Jacob cries, a tear running down his cheek. She opens her eyes and softly chokes out "I'm fine," before leaning up. She falls. "Coach she has passed out! Get her to her room!" I yell. Jacob cries, I pull him in closely "don't worry Jake, she'll be ok," but can I believe what I really tell him..?