Falling fast

Jacob*
"Race ya!!" She laughs.
I turn the speed up to 14.5 and run for my life but I look over to hers and she is giggling her head off as she is sprinting on 17.9!!!! I loose concentration and fall back only to be caught with arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around to see a laughing and panting heavily Amber. Her emerald eyes sparkling and dimples showing as she smiles, I generally like this girl but she always seems to keep herself to herself, always building up those walls and hiding behind them. I turn off the running machine, 'Wanna hit the weights?'. 'Nah its okai Jake, Imma do some squats,' I think to myself, this girl is so determine. I don't know why she keeps trying to improve her body, she is like the definition of perfect.

Its a shame other guys here are pigs as i remember back to the day when I  first met Amber.

*Amber*

I giggle as I watch Jacob show off lifting weights while I squat but as my eyes drift away from him, my confidence drains from me. I see Teddy watching me, a smirk lingering on his lips and he goes from looking at my arse to my boobs. I break, quickly I run out from the gym "Amber!?" shouts Jacob.

*Teddy*

I look over at her but I see her tremble under my gaze, I've got to get myself that girl and use her every way i want, she runs out. That pathetic kid yelling after her.