Chapter 29

PHASE TWO: OCEAN AND RAIN

"You really think that I would just die just because of drowning?"

When Helios said that, I couldn't help it but roll my eyes at the obvious. Of course we won't let him die just from that. We knew that he would rise up from the water and move to the next phase if possible.

"No, we actually don't." Gaea glared at him as each of our eyes glowed at his own. "You're the king of hell."

Helios glared at Gaea this time and rose up from the water. He threw the very large portion of water to us, but since Poseidon forgot to block it, it just poured into us. It made us wet, but we didn't mind it. Dia glared at him harder and from that look, I knew that she was trying to control Helios.

Just as Helios could improve his ability, he was suddenly thrown into the sand. I raised my hand and big shards of glass were immediately stuck into his skin, making him scream out of agony. Ouranos looked up at the sky and a very big tornado twirled around the city, before it took Helios into its dangerous twirls. Hermes made fire by his hands and threw it to the tornado where Helios was right now, making the tornado look like twirling hell. We could hear his screams and pleads for us to stop it, but we didn't listen to him. 

This is not enough.

Eos took her turn and looked up at the sky and soon, the sky began to turn a darker shade of grey. She pushed her hands towards Helios' direction, and soon, there were flecks of black and grey with the orange and red ones from the fiery tornado that we made.

"You are dimwits!" Helios screeched. "You are the ones who deserve to die! Not me!"

We only scoffed at what he said and turned around to get ready for the next phase, until Gaea screamed, making us stop in our tracks. She was flying in the air, as she kept on screaming for us to help. We felt panic and worry in ourselves, but the determination that we had covered it.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Helios controlling Gaea while he was flying in the tornado. Helios lends his hand out and formed it into a fist, making Gaea screech from agony as she closed her eyes tightly. She screamed, "Itigil mo ito, Helios! Nakakarami ka na!"

I couldn't help it but run over to Gaea to help her, but Hermes held my arm and growled, "Do not ever try to do that."

My eyebrows furrowed from confusion and anger. "And do not try to that to me ever again. I will rather help Gaea than watch her suffer from Helios' demonic powers."

I let go from his tight grip on my arm and ran completely towards Gaea. She saw me running towards her and I could see both pain and hope in her eyes the minute she saw me. I glared at Helios and stuck my hand out, making his power in Gaea to stop. Gaea immediately dropped to the ground as the rest of our confidants ran over to her. Dia began to heal Gaea while I stood up to face Helios.

But before I could even strike my power unto him, I felt my body flying in the air before I fell down to the ground with a rock behind me, making my spine immediately snap. I screamed in agony as I tried to sit up but there was no movement. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I screamed for Dia to help me.

"Dia, p-please, help me." I cried as I held her arm tightly. "Help me, please."

She tried to comfort me to calm me down, but it was no use. I need to defeat Helios even if I am mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually tired. This is for our future. I need to fight.

Dia slowly laid me down, making extreme pain run through my back. I screamed in agony as she tried not to cry at the sight of me crying for her. Soon, the rest of my confidants ran over to us and knelt down. I only saw Gaea and Poseidon here, but it was alright. I knew that Eos, Ouranos, and Hermes were doing their best to kill the demon.

"Close your eyes." 

I did as what I was told and I felt Dia's hand slide behind my back and my heart. From her touch, I felt my spine turning back to normal and my heart beating normal again. I immediately opened my eyes and hugged Dia. I felt no pain in me, and that made my determination and bravery run through me again.

"Thank you, Dia." I gratefully whispered to her as she rubbed my back. "No problem, Ares." She whispered back.

When the both of us let go, we looked at Gaea and Poseidon and we ran to the remaining Planitis and Eos. Helios looked at me with wide eyes as I only smirked at him before stretching my arms wide towards him. I ran my right hand down, making him also bend his back. I ran my hand lower, making him scream before I heard his spine snap just like mine a few minutes ago.

"This is the beginning of what hell feels like, Helios!" I screamed at him as he only grunted and screamed in agony.

"You peasants should get to the next phase." He growled at us when I stopped the excruciating agony, as he dropped down to the ground with a very loud thud. "Get ready before I'll rip each and one of your throats and rip out your eyes so that you will be the one will suffer and plead for me to stop what I will do to you. You can't do this to me! I'm a Titan!"

"You may be a Titan but you will also die. Just because you're one of it doesn't mean that we can't kill you and make you suffer. We will make you suffer like hell so that you will feel what it feels to be brutally killed like Pluton and to explode like each of the past planets in this universe." Gaea scoffed at him before we turned around to get away from this demon. "Come, hold hands with me. We will move to the third and the last phase of the conflict."

All of us held hands with each other and closed our eyes, and from that moment, I knew that we can defeat the only one remaining Titan.

We can do it if we will have the same things in us.

Love,

Care,

Knowledge,

Trust,

Dignity,

And most of all,

Bravery.

Helios will die.