Chapter 23

"I have already warned my entire humanity," I stated as I looked around my surroundings, "As you can see, they believed me, and now that the conflict will start, we will have to prepare."

Before I turned around, I heard Aphrodite's voice, making my attention turn towards her. "Yes?"

"Gaea, we all knew that Selene was here," she paused before continuing, "But Ouranos had seen another vision."

I quickly walked towards Ouranos as he sighed. "What did you see?"

He shook his head. "Gaea, I saw Helios and Eos. They have arrived here in your planet. They found Selene and continued on finding a place to hide, or whatever that they need to go, but then Helios and Selene did something that made me curious."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion just like the rest of the Planitis who listened in, "What is it, Ouranos?"

"Helios killed Eos. I think." He truthfully said, making me gasp. The rest of the Planitis only smirked in victory. They have thought that if there was only Helios and Selene left, then we could just kill them easily.

"Why are you acting like that, Gaea? Aren't you happy that we can kill the remaining Titans so easily?" Cronus asked me as I sighed and shook my head in disagreement.

"I can't be happy. From what I knew, Eos was their oldest sister. They shouldn't have done that to her! What have got into their minds to kill their own sister? That's so vile and just cruel." I ran a hand through my curly hair before pacing around me. The rest of the Planitis just stared at me in confusion. Maybe they're thinking, "Why is Gaea so affected by what happened to Eos?" Yes, Eos was a Titan and she was one of our opponents, but she was a family to the other two Titans. I have sensed something that the other two have gone through a misunderstanding throughout their bond as a family.

I couldn't believe it.

We have already made our plan, and if it will have new schemes again, then it would be complicated. Why did Helios even kill Eos? If I could just know the answer right on time, then I wouldn't be worrying about this. I felt bad for Eos. She was a Titan, yet the most caring and passionate out of the other two. She may have a dangerous side that we all know, but she was still a goddess, and she can feel emotions, just like us. She can be good if she wants to.

Until, I have thought of something that can help us for the conflict. It may by a little add on, but I think it might work. Titans cannot fake their death, no matter how hard they try. So I guess, with this another fallback, then maybe we can win the conflict against the Titans. I knew that the Planitis won't find it easy to trust her, but I knew that will still do that for us to win. We need to accept everything for this conflict, just like what Poseidon said.

"Planitis, listen to me," I spoke loudly so that they can hear me, and soon, their attention turned to me, "I have thought of something that can help us for the conflict."

Their eyes widened and quickly walked towards me, and waited for my response. I knew that they will react so differently, but they have to accept it for the conflict. Well, if they won't, then they might as well leave me alone.

"I have thought, that this can help us," I paused, "I think we should revive Eos."

I knew it.

Gasps, screams and sounds of disappointment and shock echoed through my ears. I raised both of my eyebrows at their reactions, making them obey me and stay silent for now, until Hermes spoke up.

"Gaea, how could you just think of that? Eos was a Titan, and she can just fake her own death, then we take her, help her live again then what? She can just easily kill us!"

"No, Hermes," I denied, "Don't think of that just because she is a Titan. Yes, she is, it was in her blood, but can't you see? Helios and Selene abandoned her out there. Her trust in her siblings was gone, and I am sure of that. Since her trust in them was already gone, then we can help her. I am sure that she also wanted revenge for her siblings because they betrayed her. Isn't that what we wanted too?"

They all went silent.

"Gaea had a point," Ares mumbled, before walking near me and standing beside me, "I'm with her."

Soon, Cronus, Dia, and Ouranos went beside me. Aphrodite, Hermes and Poseidon were the only ones remaining, standing in front of me with their arms crossed over their chests.

I sighed. "I knew that it would be hard to trust her," I told them softly, "But we can help her so she can do the same in return. Can't you see? If Eos will be with us, then we can be powerful!"

They still remained silent. I lost hope, but since Cronus, Ares, Dia and Ouranos helped, bless their souls. I understand them, they cannot just trust Eos because she's a Titan and she's vile. But I guess I just need to let it go. Maybe, they're right. Maybe she can't help us. Maybe she can betray us. Maybe she can fool us.

I sighed once again and whispered, "Just drop it, okay? Don't mind what I said. We'll do it on our own. We can make it." I fakely smiled at them, before turning around to walk away until I heard Poseidon and Aphrodite's voice.

"No, wait!"

I turned around to face them with disappointment. Aphrodite appeared in front of me and held both of my hands, "I'm sorry, Gaea. I knew that all of us had a point, but it was hard to choose in whose side we'll take. But I thought about what you said, maybe she can help us. Then I guess, she can be with us."

Poseidon stood beside her, facing me, "Aphrodite got a point too, Gaea. We can give it a shot. But still, we won't trust her."

I softly smiled at them before hugging the both of them. "Thank you." I whispered. "You don't have to trust her if you don't want to." I spoke after I hugged them. They only smiled at me in return.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hermes slightly glaring at me. I knew it from the start that he doesn't trust me well. He was thinking that I'm not doing the right decision, but I will show him that all of my plans will come true.

I'll show it right in front of his face.