Chapter 2: Decisions

Just a small chapter before the weekend :) hope everyone's enjoying it so far

0Yasha0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freya

The huge smile on the man's face seeped into her heart, his joy was evident. He was obviously a shifter. Freya pulled in her aura, so she could examine his. It was swirls of green streaked with gold, an outlining shimmer of white, also streaked with gold. In the depth of it, she found the hidden markers of browns indicating he was a wolf. Freya should have known purely based on his appearance, and knowing that there was a large powerful pack in the area. Standing she examined him. He was tall with black hair that seemed to be either slicked back or in a ponytail. His chest was well muscled and broad, his biceps were massive and his thighs, Goddess they looked like tree trunks - well not really - but they were huge none the less.

He was the epitome of male perfection, maybe she was a little bias? He moved a step towards her, then, Jefferson came out as another man stepped through the door "Alpha are you okay?" Alpha? No. If this man was an alpha and a wolf it meant he was 'The Savage'. Her own situation slammed into her mind.

There was no way she could stay with him. Not now, not while she was on the run with two children. Two children she was pretending were her own while also pretending she was human. She took a step back, then to the side. Freya kept moving making her way to the door that led to the kitchen. "No" she whimpered. His growl bounced off the walls in the confined space, her heart felt like it was breaking at the hurt on his face.

It was rare for witches to find a true mate "I'm sorry" she whispered before she ran. Risking it she did a cloaking spell as she disappeared out the back door. He was right behind her, but her magic was strong, she went completely invisible, just before he cleared the door. Freya watched as he sniffed the air, moving around the patio. It was lucky she spent so much time out there, her scent was everywhere. His low whine caused her eyes to close, she felt his wolfs pain and hated it. Leaving the courtyard Freya prayed to the Goddess for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristoff

She ran from him! He couldn't believe it! His wolf was pacing, constantly trying to tear through his tight control. They normally worked in sync, but right now his wolf was going mad with the need to track her down. When he had walked in and seen her Kristoff was ecstatic. When she stepped away, he had thought she was moving from behind her desk to come to him, instead, she had retreated. Now looking back, he should have noticed the tension on her face, the sadness. He had been too busy looking at her. Absorbing all that was her, the beauty, the perfection. She was stunning. Her body was amazing, her breasts were huge, more than a handful, she was a curvy little package he couldn't wait to get his hands on. Her outfit had been professional but that tight knee length skirt, with a top on that, wasn't provocative at all, but god those tits were the kind no top could hide. Her honey beige skin showing a mixed lineage he couldn't wait to discover. Then he saw those dark eyes, the ones he had been dreaming of, they had distracted him long enough that she was already near the kitchen when he heard the pained "No" then moments later, her apology, he couldn't hold back his growl and a moment after that she had disappeared out the door and was gone from his sight. Going back into the office against every instinct he possessed. His mind was thinking quickly. She was obviously an employee, he would ask Jefferson for her details. The man scoffed when he told him she was his mate the guy paled. "What?" he asked
"Alpha she's w-well s-she's a-a-a single m-m-mother" he stammered out. What? His mate had children.
A red haze of rage covered his vision, he snarled viciously. She wasn't a shifter, he knew that much. Still jealousy was raking his insides. Could he handle this, he had to think.
Taking her information from Jefferson Kristoff left. His Beta and two warriors staying silent as they drove. Unconsciously he drove them to her address. It was a quaint house, there were two children's bikes in the front yard.
A few minutes later, a car pulled into the driveway. Two small children got out, a little girl with dark brown hair tied in pigtails, her smile wide as she ran across the small yard and stood next to her pink bike. It had tassels out the handlebars and a basket, training wheels still on. She bounced next to it giggling.
Kristoff then watched a slightly older boy, get out of the car, his school bag looped over one shoulder, a smaller Tinkerbell bag held in his hand. The young boy's head was shaking, but there was a smile on his face too. The boy walked up to the small porch and put the bags down. He then moved to his sister's side, his mass of blonde hair glimmering in the light. Kristoff's heart stuttered as the boy helped his sister onto her bike, then proceeded to move with her at a slight jog as they laughed. His wolf was glad to see the children having fun. His mate was leaning on the car, watching. Her face softened as she spoke to someone on the phone. He made his decision "Call two squads here, have them surround the area and the house we take all three tonight" he ordered. The smile that began to twitch at his Beta Callum's lips, died at the last words he spoke "Alpha?". Without looking at Cal he ordered "Do it" The call was made, plans set, his mate would come home with him tonight willingly or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~