37 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈

Start from the beginning

Hoseok's eyes went wide. "They're from the facility." He whispered.

The boy's voice got louder. "Yes, they are here. They went on a walk."

Hoseok slapped his forehead. "Thanks for selling us out."

He grabbed Tae's arm, and they went through the back door.

"We gotta get out of here." Tae paced back and forth. They looked at the Jungle, and then at each other. Both of them gave an agreeing nod.

»                           »                         »

I squinted my eyes open, as the sun was shining directly through the branches. My hands were holding the arms, wrapped around my waist. I didn't want to wake him up, but I saw Lisa was gone.

I moved his arms away, and slowly looked around. "Lisa?" I whispered. I continued to walk along the path, until I saw her near the water.

"What are you doing?"

She quickly turned around. "Well, since we're here for a while, we'll need food and water."

I noticed the fish in the basket, and heard my stomach growl. I usually hate seafood, but now even that looks appetizing to me.

"You need any help?" I knelt down beside her.

"I'll carry the water, can you carry the basket?"

"Sure." I smiled, and picked up the basket of fish. We walked along the trail, and I dropped everything in my hand.

"Where's Jimin and Jungkook?"

Lisa followed shortly behind me. "Maybe they're having a talk."

I shook my head. "Uhuh, Jimin doesn't do talks."

I quickly ran through the trees, shouting his name. Wow, he took my words wait till morning very seriously.

"Shit."

I took a deep breath, and shouted his name as loud as I could. I was the last thing on his mind, as he and Jungkook were tackling each other to the ground.

"Jungkook!" I tried to yell, but he also ignored me, and continued grabbing Jimin by the shirt. He threw a punch at his eye, and that was the last straw for me.

"Jungkook, don't fucking touch him." I shoved his chest back, and he quickly moved away. He's not going to just get him banned, and then try to attack him. That's not how apologies work.

Once Jimin was on his feet, he shoved my arm out the way, and locked eyes with his enemy. "You should've died two weeks ago bastard. You should've drank the poison you fucking nobody."

My eyes narrowed, as I looked at Jimin. "What poison?"

He opened his mouth, but not a word came out. I followed his gaze, and tilted my head.

"Hoseok?" Jimin squinted his eyes.

"Tae?" Jungkook and I both spoke.

Hoseok spread his arms out, and dramatically jumped into Jimin's arms. "I fucking missed you." He almost cried.

Jimin scrunched his nose, and pushed Hoseok off of him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here to save your ass." Hoseok brought his hand down to Jimin's ass, but he blocked it.

"Nice job, you really saved me there." He sarcastically grinned.

I walked towards Tae, and pulled him into a hug. I haven't seen him since he was accused of murder. I felt like a mother reunited with her child.