[12] : Day 108

April 14th

The blonde yawned as he sat up in bed. Shion was already up and walking around, talking to who he assumed was her mother on the phone. It was finally Saturday and Naruto slept in.

He remembered that he and Hinata had agreed to meet for lunch to discuss some things about their son. The Hyuga was surprisingly okay about him not telling Shion, at least not yet anyways.

Naruto was excited and also nervous as to what he would say. She had told everyone that he could be involved if he wanted to but when they talked... Hinata never said such things. Albeit she ran out of the house before he could even process the fact that himself and Hinata are going to be parents.

"Ohayo," he greeted Shion as he stepped into their kitchen. He began to pour himself a cup of coffee and watched her. Naruto felt incredibly guilty in hiding everything from her but after today he'll hopefully be able to tell her.

"I don't care!" She suddenly screeched into the phone. The pastel blonde slammed her palm to the counter and contined to cuss out whoever she was on the phone with. "Leave me the fuck alone!"

She hung up, slamming her cell on the counter, and released a pent up sigh. Naruto's eyes had gone wide and jaw slack as he only stood there, his coffee beginning to overflow. He let out a string of curses once the scorching liquid hit his fingers.

"Oh..." Shion turned to look at him. "You're up early."

"Not really, it's almost noon." He said quietly, a little shocked at her sudden yelling. Shion never really raised her voice, only when we was seriously pissed.

He grabbed a few napkins and dried the coffee from the counter and his mug then ruined his hand in cool water. "What was that all about?"

The mauve eyed woman stiffened for a few moments. She was wracking her brain for an excuse. "You know, pesky telemarketers." Shion laughed awkwardly and grabbed a bottled water.

"You cussed out a telemarketer?" The Uzumaki scoffed. "Not really believable, Shi."

"These damn pregnancy hormones make me do crazy things." Was all she said before turning on her heel, exiting the kitchen.

Naruto sighed and mixed in his coffee creamer. She was lying, he knew that. What he didn't know was what she was lying about.

/

Shion had left to her mother's house a little bit after her little outburst. Naruto just told her to be safe before she left without so much as a goodbye.

Now the blonde was getting ready to meet Hinata. He looked in the mirror one last time before nodding and grabbing his car keys.

He was in a simple orange hoodie, black sweats with an orange stripe on the side and some sandals (The Last lewk). April was still a bit chilly but beginning to warm up with each passing day.

Naruto was nervous, he didn't really know what he was going to say but all he knew was that when he left... He was going to be part of his son's life.

❇️❇️❇️

Hinata scrolled through the feed on her phone, still lying in bed. She had to meet Naruto in an hour but she was already showered so might as well relax. A towel wrapped around her body and another one was on her hair as she laid there.

Yes, she was technically naked but it was her house and she does what she pleases. With a groan she sat up and let the towel from her hair fall on her back, still damp and cold.