[10] : Day 91 pt2

March 28th

Hinata laughed as Sai made a big fuss that Ino should be home resting with as pregnant as she is. She wasn't even eight months pregnant yet but she was rather large.

The Hyuga thought it was sweet but it also made her a little sad. The only one at this party that knew of her pregnancy was Tenten. She wouldn't have anyone to fuss over her every move, which was relieving but also depressing.

"Hinata, honey, sweetheart," a slightly buzzed Sakura hooked her chin on her shoulder. "Can I ask you something without you getting upset?"

"Only since it's your birthday."

Sakura cleared her throat and twirled her finger in a strand of her midnight hair. "Are you over Kiba-kun?"

Hinata raised an eyebrow at that. It was an unsaid rule between all the girls that you don't mention an ex. Hinata didn't really know how to feel but then realized that none of them speak to Kiba anymore.

They stopped speaking to Naruto for awhile and now Kiba. Hinata frowned when she realized that she's seperated friendships, but then again she never asked them to.

"Completely," Hinata sighed as she brushed Sakura's hair from her eyes. "I have no reason to keep sulking over him."

"But four years is a long time, Hina."

"Are you trying to set me back up with him?" She snapped,a little frustrated. "Sakura why are you asking?"

"If you're over Kiba-kun, then are you over Naruto?"

That one Hinata was not expecting. Is she over Naruto? She'd like to believe that she is over him. However deep down in her heart of hearts, she knew that she wasn't.

How can she be over the father of her child? Many women are but still; whether she likes it or not he was part of her son. Hinata did miss him, the warmth of their relationship, the love.

"I am."

Sakura huffed out a very loud breath and poked the side of her head rather harshly. "Well he's on his way over."

With that she stood from the seat and went to husband's arms to drag him onto the dance area.

Hinata felt her pulse quicken a bit with that news. Naruto could be here within minutes and she wasn't mentally prepared.

Is she supposed to tell him she's pregnant? Does she maybe start to be friendly with him after six years? Is she supposed to make a big scene about child support? Does she ask him to leave his own pregnant fiance to take care of her? What the hell was she supposed to do?

❇️❇️❇️

The blonde drummed his fingers against the steering wheel. He had parked his car across the street and noticed the lights and music pouring from the backyard of the Uchiha residence.

The guests' cars had flooded the driveway and along the side of the street. Naruto had gotten there about fifteen minutes ago but he just waited.

Sure he still hung out with everyone and sure there were parties that Hinata didn't attend because he was going to be there. But this was different. He knew that Hinata was there, he knew all his high school friends were there (except Kiba). It was going to be almost like a reunion for everyone.

He sighed heavily before finally exiting his vehicle and locking it. With shaky legs he made his way to the open gate of the backyard.

The first thing he saw was the dancing couple. Sakura was obviously buzzed, she was a bit of a lightweight, and Sasuke held her up against him. They smiled at each other and he whispered words only she could hear.