[08] : Day 77

March 14th

It had been about two weeks since Hinata found out she was having a baby. It had been about a week and half since she found out the gender, a baby boy.

She shamelessly already started shopping for baby items. A crib was already being shipped to her apartment. Hinata decided that she didn't need to move apartments for the baby, after all it was going to be just the two of them.

Hinata and baby against the world.

"Hinata?" Tenten piped up. The Hyuga turned away from all the blue colored baby clothing items. "What are you looking at?"

"Baby clothes?" The bluenette said with confusion.

"But I'm having a girl?" Tenten had brought Hinata to help her get a few things with her.

"Uh," oh yeah, Hinata hadn't told anyone she was pregnant. Not yet, she liked being the only one who knew about her baby. "Ino's baby."

"Ino and Sai said they have enough newborn clothing items...?" Tenten stated with suspicion in her tone.

"Well Shikadai is due any day," Hinata smiled. "Wouldn't it be nice to get him new clothes?"

"I guess so."

Hinata grabbed a few of the onesies and put it in the basket. Tenten still was uneasy, something off about her best friend. Hinata had seemed so depressed and upset after her birthday but now, so suddenly, she was so happy.

"Which do you think is cuter?" Tenten held up two outfits up to her protruding baby bump.

Hinata looked at the two. One was full of sparkle and the other was floral. "Why not both? Neji-nii didn't give you a budget." She laughed and continued to browse through the boy's clothing section.

Tenten concluded she was right. She put both outfits in the basket and then remembered she needed to get a few things for herself during the pregnancy. "Maternity clothes are next." She declared.

Hinata stopped and looked at the brunette. "Oh right," she mumbled then began to look off. "You have to get things for yourself too..."

Tenten quirked a brow at her as she began to push the cart, Hinata following her. They walked to the other side of the maternity store with Hinata oogling everything in sight.

Truth be told, she came along with Tenten to get an idea of what all she needed. Turns out, she needs a whole lot more then her bank account could handle. But, she realized her father would pay for literally everything once he found out. That's why she decided to post pone the telling; she wanted to do some things for herself.

"Alright," Tenten suddenly stopped, causing Hinata to run into her back. She turned to face the Hyuga with a stern look on her face. "What are you hiding? Are you pregnant? Is that why you've been acting so damn weird?"

Hinata was shocked. Her lavender eyes widened and gulped. Tenten figured it out as they walked. Hinata had been asking her a bunch of pregnancy questions, asking about prenatal care, asking about babies, and now she was going ga-ga in the baby store.

"W-well," she started, averting Tenten's gaze. "No..."

"No? You're not pregnant?" Tenten almost released a sigh of relief but she waited for Hinata's response.

"Well no I'm not pregnant and yes I'm not not pregnant." The bluenette said quickly, confusing Tenten.

The Hyuga by marriage thought for a moment, eyes locked with Hinata's. Hinata had turned a bright pink shade by having been found out.

Unplanned •NaruHina•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara