[00] : Day 01

December 27th

A ringing sound was heard in her ears and her head felt as if it were about to split open at any moment. Slowly, she sat up from the unfamiliar feeling of the mattress below her petite body. Her arm supported her upper body weight as she put her palm to her forehead, trying to ease the pain. It was silent. All she heard was her quiet breathing echoing in the room almost as if there was another.

She groaned as she leaned forward and pressed her finger tips onto her temples. Nothing seemed to ease the pain.

Yep. She definitely has a hangover, a very bad one at that.

Her eyes snapped open to reveal lavender orbs when she felt, or rather didn't feel, her usual sleeping shorts on her thighs. She never ever slept without clothing in case of emergencies. That's just the person she was.

She quickly covered her bare chest with the chocolate colored sheet. The girl's eyes scanned her surroundings and she concluded that she was in a hotel room.

But what really caught her eye was the man lying next to her. She gasped quietly and her lavender orbs widened in horror. She blushed furiously and she scooted away from him, almost on the edge of the bed. Her indigo hair fanned down across her back and she shivered slightly. But for a moment she only looked at him.

He was laying on his stomach and used his arms to support his head. He had brilliant blonde hair and on the cheek that she could see were three parallel whisker marks and a rather large scratch.

Oh Kami...

The blush on her cheeks never faded as she slowly stepped off of the bed, leaving the sheet there to keep him covered. The woman shielded as much of her nude body as she could as she scurried to the bathroom.

She quickly, but quietly, shut the door and thanked the gods when she found a white robe. She slipped it on and turned to the mirror. The indigo haired woman moved her hair to her back and pulled down the collar of the robe.

A scream almost escaped her lips when she saw the reddish purple marks scattered across her lower neck and a few on her shoulders. Her mouth gaped open in horror of the questions that would be asked, especially by her friends.

She pulled the robe back on her frame and turned off the light before slowly and quietly exiting the bathroom. Her lavender orbs scanned the area for her missing clothing.

Jeans, shirt, coat, socks, boots, panties...

I had a bra... She thought to herself as she looked around once more. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when she found it by the mattress. She bent down to get it and turned her head, she was facing her sleeping buddy.

His face finally registered in her mind and she suddenly felt disgusted with herself. How could she have been so stupid as to sleep with him of all people?! The bluenette mentally scolded herself and walked back into the bathroom to get dressed.

Uzumaki Naruto.

She cringed. He hurt her so badly in the past and now she had slept him. So careless.

The sound of her boot zipper echoed in the bathroom and she stood up. She buttoned up her coat and once again sighed in relief when she felt her cellphone in her left pocket.

The lavender eyed beauty took it out and gasped when she saw the load of text messages she had received. But once she read them she frowned.

Many from her friends, Sakura and Temari, asking where she had gone. But most of them were... Birthday wishes. She tapped through her phone and looked at her calendar, sure enough, today was December 27th.

She groaned and stood up before quietly walking out of the bathroom again. Her bag was sitting by the door and she grabbed it. Her lavender eyes looked at her counterpart once more and sucked in a breath before opening the door.

"Goodbye, Naruto-kun." She whispered quietly, tears burning in her eyes as memories flooded back from her past as well as last night. She slammed the door loudly and ran down the hall, trying to escape.

The sound of the door opening and shutting close had awoken the man still inside the room. He groaned since the sunshine decided to be directly in his eyes.

The blonde turned and slung his arm over the bed. However he shot up when he didn't feel anyone. His ocean blue eyes scanned the room and he listened for any movement. Her clothes were gone, her bag, her.

He frowned deeply and stood up with the sheet wrapped around his waist. The man looked all over but she was no where to be found. The blue eyed male frowned deeply and scratched his head. He sighed and looked around once more.

"Hinata?"