A few minutes later manik felt a presence behind him and turned only to get spellbounded by his gorgeous girlfriend who was busy drooling over his shirtless self with dreamy eyes, just like him (Media box). Manik noticed this and smirked, deciding to pull her leg a little.

Manik*husky*: like what you see girlfriend?

He spoke raising a brow at nandini as soon as she reached near him, breaking her trance and her cheeks instantly turned red realizing how desperate and stupid she might have seemed.

To avoid getting more teased by manik, nandini thought of using his trick on him itself, knowing well his condition was no different than hers.

Nandini: oh look whose talking! Weren't you the one busy ogling at me right now?

She smirked, trying to hide her growing blush due to his intense gaze.

Manik: ofcourse! I am your boyfriend and that's my right you see. And.....let me tell you, you look smoking hot

He remarked naughtily, husk dripping from his voice as nandini stood there gaping at him. Her plan had backfired, for sure!

Manik: you know what was I thinking? You should actually wear these swimsuits more you know....when we are together and....alone

He suggested naughtily, pulling her close to him by her waist which earned him a smack from nandini on his arm who had turned into a complete tomato by now making manik laugh.

Manik*laughing*: oh god meri pyaari nandu....you are so cute

He stated pulling her cheeks while she pouted.

Manik: lets make a move now?

Manik asked holding her hand and nandini nodded. They walked near the edge of the cliff and the moment nandini looked down, her grip on manik tightened.

Manik*worried*: nandini kya hua? Are you fine

Nandini*nervously*: voh I am just a little scared...uh you know....matlab the water....ha....the water seems to be really deep toh what if something happens?

She expressed her worries innocently like a baby which made manik smile.

Manik*cupping her face*: Nandini don't worry....its safe. You trust me right? (She nods) then don't worry....I am with you na

Nandini smiled slightly at him. Manik sighed and the next moment nandini was found in his arms, manik carrying her bridal style.

Nandini*gasps*: manik?

Manik: what? That's how we are going to jump, I am not going to leave you

He shrugged nonchalantly and with a count of three, manik jumped as nandini clutched his shoulder tightly, digging her nails there but manik didn't complain. He loved how nandini was seeking him for her safety.

Manik: nandini you can open your eyes now

Manik whispered huskily once they were inside the water, seeing nandini's eyes still tightly shut.

Nandini: no manik....I am scared. What if I drown?

She asked like a small baby, with her eyes still closed, digging her nails deeper on Manik's back.

Manik*smiles*: You won't drown nandini. Don't you trust me?

Nandini just blinked her eyes at him in reply. Manik smiled at her and put her down so that she was standing in the water now but still nandini was a little hesitant to leave manik and hence she stood clutching his hand in a tight grip.