Episode 5: Dark Pit vs. Roxas

Dark Pit vs. Roxas
(Kid Icarus vs. Kingdom Hearts)

Thanks to @MLPFan001 for some of the research

(Cue Death Battle Intro)

H20Flame: When it comes to some games, you've always got to have the darker clone of the main character. There's been Shadow the Hedgehog, Dark Link, Dark Samus, and usually just having the word "dark" put in front of the main character's name. Just to have them be more Edgy™.

TyForestWrites: It has gotten very cliche at this point, but sometimes these clones turn out better than the original. Like Dark Pit, the dark reflection of the angel Pit.

H20Flame: And Roxas, the Nobody of the hero known as Sora. He's TyForestWrites and I'm H20Flame.

TyForestWrites: And it's our job to research their powers, abilities, and weaponry to find out who would win a Death Battle.
______________________________________________
Dark Pit

Background
-Name: Dark Pit
-Alias: Pittoo, but don't call him that unless you want to get hurt
-Affiliation: The Forces of Nature
-Height: 5' 3"
-A nearly perfect copy of Pit
-Literally defines the concept of antihero clone

TyForestWrites: Long ago, back in the days of Mythological Ancient Greece, the goddess of the Underworld, Medusa, had risen ag-

H20Flame: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Medusa?! You sure you didn't mix up the names?

TyForestWrites: Dude, you know how much I love Greek Mythology, this hurts me just as much as you, just roll with it.

H20Flame: Eh, fine.

TyForestWrites: Anyway, Medusa had arisen after having been defeated by the angel named Pit many years ago. Once she awakened, she sent out her top commanders to help wreak havoc all over the world. One of these commanders, Pandora, the goddess of calamity, took over the Labyrinth of Deceit, where she then used an object called the Mirror of Truth to duplicate the soldiers of the Underworld Army.

H20Flame: So, when Pit and Palutena got word of this, Pit was sent in to take down Pandora and shatter the mirror. However, once he broke the mirror, there was an... unexpected byproduct. A clone of Pit emerged right as Pit shattered the glass, this one having a darker color swap of the original. This... was Dark Pit.

Pandora: Let's get right to introductions. This here is Dark Pit. He'll be your escort out of this life.

TyForestWrites: Buuuut...

Dark Pit: (backhands Pandora) Speak for yourself.

TyForestWrites: Due to Pit technically breaking the mirror before Dark Pit got out, there was the unexpected condition for Dark Pit that caused him to have no loyalty to the Underworld forces, so after helping Pit defeat Pandora, Dark Pit then absorbed Pandora's soul, gaining the ability to fly, and then just took off, determined to do whatever the heck he wanted. And he had the power to fight off whoever stood in his way.

Abilities
-Complete copy of Pit
—Capable of pulling off feats Pit can pull off
-Power of Flight (via Viridi)
-Enhanced strength
-Enhanced speed
-Enhanced durability

H20Flame: Since he's a complete copy of Pit, the only thing differentiating the two being their personalities, he's capable of the exact same stuff Pit can, such as having enhanced speed, strength, and durability. And Pit's done some pretty insane stuff, like dodging near-instantaneous attacks, like Arlon's Moon Fortress' laser blast from orbit, and being able to keep up with Phosphora, who can move as fast as lightning.