Authors Note ~ Please Read

*PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END*

Hey guys, I've got two things to share with you, 

One; so lately, I've been busy with exams and homework that I really haven't gotten the time to write the next chapter, but don't worry, I have made a start.

Two; also, I've sorta got 'writers block' as some may call it and I'm tryna think about forming a cute date for Ember and Ryder, so if you do have any suggestions, please pm me or comment down below!!!

I'd also really love some feedback on the book, I know the chapters are short and I'm working on that as I said before, I may not be the best author but I'm actually pretty proud of both my works; The Wolf Skin and Dared To Love. I never thought I'd get over 200 views, so thankyou to all those who are reading my book.  My aim is to get 50 READS PER CHAPTER and 5 VOTES PER CHAPTER. That may sound like a lot but that is my goal, so please help me to achieve it by telling your friends, family, neighbours, strangers; haha I think you get what I mean. 

As the holiday's are coming up, I will hopefull get at least two new chapters up. Get excited because now that the base of the story is over, now comes the good parts full of plot twists you may or may not expect.

So please, I challenge everyone who's reading this book to go tell 3 friends about this book and ask them to tell another 3 friends (so this is a never ending chain;) .