"I'm very surprised to see you too, sexy and what do I have to see here? Seeing you on a small skirt. Trying to tease me huh?" Biting his lips sexily. That caught me to almost gagged, right there in front of his face.

did he really just dropping hints to have sex with me.

"At least I used a skirt instead of walking naked. I'm not stupid you know." I fought the urge not to beat the shit out of him for being an flirty asshole.

"Who's there honey?" I heard mother's voice boomed throughout the living room.

Jimin's who has a stupid smirk on his lips disappeared and place with a polite smile as he saw mother appears.

He's bipolar, indeed.

"It's Park Jimmy, Am I right? Jimmy right?" It's what I called payback. To be honest, I almost spat on his face with my spit but I remembered that I shouldn't. Not because mother are there, because I felt pity for him if there's no other girl would throw themselves at him after what I had done to his pretty face.

"it's Jimin, honey. Not jimmy. You're just mistaken it as it is your second time meeting." Mother said. I rolled my eyes. I have the urged to mimic her like blah, blah, blah.

"Morning Jimin, I apologize for my daughter's behavior. You know, she's on the phase of teenager currently so don't take whatever she did or say to you to the heart, alright? And oh, where my manner are, please do come in. We just currently have our breakfast." Mother offer while I'm standing here right next to her, scoffing at whatever she said.

I'm on phase of teenager. Oh lord, have mercy at my mother.

"Morning Mrs Bae, that's alright. I also used to been in that stuff when I was around her age as well. I know how it felt and no worry. I already ate my breakfast on my way here and currently still full. It's fine. I won't be long here."

I smiled to myself. That was just indeed a great news because I couldn't tolerate watching his face anymore. His flirty behavior is what I couldn't stand. My god, he didn't even have that sort of effect on me. I prefer looking at Bretman Rock, watching his all video instead of watching him. He's just another time of mine to waste.

"Do you have any sorts that you want to inform me Jimin?" Mother ask. He shakes his head.

"Not really, I'm here to drive Ara to her school because I wanted to know her more, only if you and sir didn't mind at all." His eyes meeting my wide eyes surprise look and smirk that once gone reappears again.

That's it! He's an ass!

"Oh, my god. You're so sweet. I'm glad you marry her. I'm so proud to call you my son in law and Ara? She would be sure to let your drive to school. You can go now Ara."

My jaw dropped. She really tell me to go without my consent. Chanyoo wanted to drive me today but this asshole had to showed up and ruined my sibling moment. I turn to her. "But mother Chanyoo is dri-"

"I'm sure Chanyoo would understand. I mean Jimin drove all the way her just to drive you and wanting to know more about you, you know. You should appreciate it." She place her palm on her hip.

I groaned, still not giving up. I gave up last night and I don't want to lose again. "But mother, it wasn't really my fault that he had to drive all the way here. It's not that I wanted him too," She really wanting me to die early due to stress.

She sighs. "Would you please don't give me an attitude in the morning and just go. The poor boy do all this just for you." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sweetie, your mother's right. You should go with him. I mean he deserves a chance. Maybe you both found something common between you. Come on, sweetie. He's not that bad for you." Dad interfere as he walks where we're at at. My eyes averted to Jimin and I saw him finding all this amusing. I shake my head and sighs.