As gentle as holding hands together...

« I met her on the bell tower when we were both thinking about jumping. We could have held hands and leaped off together. They would have thought we were star-crossed lovers. They'd write songs about us. We'd be legends. » { From the book All The Bright Places }

                                  *

He was still standing in front of the door, with sweaty palms. " What the hell is going on with me ? " he muttered to no one but himself.

And before he knock on the door, it swung open to reveal the girl he has been waiting for so long. And she looked GORGEOUS !

" Am I falling for you ? " He said to himself as he kept looking at her dumbfounded. " But I can't ....I can't.."

" Ilhann...Ilhan...do you hear me ? "

Her voice echoed in his ears, waking him up from his illusions.

" Ohh yes...yes..mm..are you ready ? Let's go " He said nervously.

His eyes widened, probably because of the beauty standing right in front of him. She looked so beautiful and special today. Her eyes were smiling and her cheeks were colored in an unique shade of pink. She was glowing ! Also her long and warm dress and its light color suited her fair skin. Her soft long hair was flowing with the cold breeze behind her and he swore that she was looking her best today, he couldn't get his eyes of her.

We were walking side by side in the streets, he was focusing on the road right in front of him and me on the other side was just glancing at him from time to time to contemplate his charming side today, he looked so handsome, he didn't wear his usual black clothes, it doesn't mean he doesn't look handsome in his dark clothes too, it's just that he looks different today, sweetly different and I like it, he is wearing a brown leather jacket with black tight pants and black shirt and black sunglasses. He looked breathtakingly handsome. I can't even take my eyes off him.

All of a sudden he looked at my direction and as he saw me looking at him, I turned my gaze away and focused on the road again.

" Where do you want to go Hannah ? " He asked suddenly.

" I don't know, I have no idea, ....mmmm...how about we go to the park and get some ice cream?"

" Ice cream ? In this weather ? And did you forget that you're sick ? No ice cream and that's final " He said firmly.

" Okay okay, no ice cream " I said quickly, I didn't want him to get angry, it will only ruin the nice mood. " Let's just go to the park, and walk down there for a little bit " He nodded with a firm expression on his face.

After a few minutes we were there, I sat down on a bench and he did the same thing. Sitting next to each other, we just remained silent while drinking our hot coffee in this cold weather. Despite the cold, the park was looking so beautiful, the spring was near so we could clearly see small roses that were growing slowly and the view was turning green more and more. I love this time of the year, when Winter is about to end as the spring takes slowly his place. Transition periods are the best because you can clearly see the start of something new. And this time, the new thing was me and Ilhan, we were getting closer and the time I spend with him is more warm and secure unlike the hard times he made me go through in the beginning.

I wish I can turn the cold winter in your heart into something more beautiful and warm Ilhan. You truly deserve to be happy, even if it's just for a little while.

As I was lost in him...He turned and looked at me. I kept looking at him and smiled widely and the unexpected thing he did was smiling to me too. And I swear that his smile can make any girl fall for him, his smile was sincere and charming, it was warm....