Being polite ? Mission impossible !

-" I believe in that kind of stuff. Fate, destiny, that stuff. If it didn't exist, why would words for it exist, right ? Even if I wanted to run, It's too late. Fate has already made our paths cross. Destiny has already begun"- Chae young shin ( Healer)

* * * * *

" How did you get this ? I said how did you get this ? "

" So this question answers mine right ? You're going to help me, I'm sure "

" How a person can be this shameless ? Why are you doing this to me ? Why ? I only helped you " I said while looking at him with so much hatred in the eyes. I couldn't believe that a person can obligate others to do services for him this way.

" Enough with this nonsense ! As you can see I have something very important against you, so you have to do what I ask you to do and that's enough"

She stood there looking at him, asking herself and wondering how a person like him can actually exist in this world ? She always lived in a world full of joy and hope though her terrible and difficult familial and social conditions. But now seeing a different dark side of the world in front of her, terrified her....

" ....Okay .....I'll help you.....but please...don't tell anyone about this, please, I'm begging you"

" If you stick to the plan no one will know about this " He said as he returned his phone to his pocket and released me from his jail.

"Okay I see that I have no choice, our lessons will start tomorrow, I'm the only one who stays in the Bakery at night, when everyone leaves, you come and I'll teach you."

" Smart idea. " these two words were the only thing I heard from him before he enters his room and slap the door hard behind him. Leaving me there surprised and confused. Where the hell did he get those pictures and videos from ? It's weird ! Is he a stalker ?
* * * * *

" Hannah what took you so long there ? " My mom said after she opened the door.

" Ohhh I just had a chat with Ilhan ssi that's it " I said before I sit in the couch.

" But why do you seem so sad, did he do or say something bad to you ? "

" No he didn't say anything bad to me, actually mom, he asked me a favor "

" A favor ? What kind of favor ? "

" He asked me if I can teach him how to make cakes. "

" How to make cakes ? But why would a guy like him want to learn that ? "

"I don't know mom, I think it's his hobby, I don't know, I'm surprised too"

" And what did you say ? "

" What should I say ? I accepted, he seemed very determined, and I love teaching people how to cook so it's okay with me "

" And where will you teach him ? Here in our house ? "

" No not here, in the bakery, I stay there till 10 pm so he will come when the others will leave. I will give him a few lessons and come back home. "

" You said you hate him, what made you change your mind ? "

" Ehh .....nothing ....you were the one who told me I have to understand him .... so I think it's the best thing to do "