Lost in her purity and beauty...

-" And it happened. You happened, and it all makes sense, and I finally understood what that terrible feeling deep within me my entire life has been. It was the absence of you. "-  J.Warren Weldh

              *       *        *        *        *  

" You have to pour the eggs in this plate first "

" How the hell am I supposed to do this ? " He said while sitting in the kitchen's counter. And trust me he didn't look like someone who wants to learn.

" It's easy, you take the egg, you hit it a few times with the edge of the plate, then you pour it and mix them all together easy !"

" If it's this easy, then you do it yourself, I have no time for this rubbish" Ilhan told me. Gosh he makes me so angry right now ! Does he really want to learn or he is just annoying me. I'm so sleepy and tired but I have to stay here with this idiot !

" Can you be serious for one second please ? I'm tired and really want to get some sleep , it's midnight right now ! "

" I don't fucking care, you have to be patient with me, or everything will be discovered, my phone is also tired because it is handling your stupid ugly photos and videos ! "

"Can we please at least leave it for tomorrow ? I'm so tired "

"I'm not, so continue"

She couldn't say anything, she sighed and kept giving him lessons though he doesn't care at all, she was giving all her energy on it but he just kept contemplating the wall. She felt very sad but couldn't complain.

But Ilhan wasn't contemplating the wall like he pretended, he was observing her, and even if we couldn't believe it, he was feeling bad for her too, she was working so hard on the cake but her eyes were closing from time to time. And sometimes even her balance was betraying her. She was swaying like a drunk person.

" We have to let the mix rest for a little bit then we put it in the microwave" I told him this and then sit on a chair to rest a little bit, I was really exhausted.

Hannah tried to stop herself from sleeping but she couldn't. She put her head on the table and closed her eyes. Ilhan noticed the sleeping beauty and head toward her quietly. He didn't know what to do in this kind of situation, should he wake her up ? Carry her till her bed ?

He didn't want to think twice about it because honestly he was so tired too, he's been observing her all day and now just wants to rest and sleep. His injuries didn't disappear yet so he was still in pain. He carried her bridal style slowly and went upstairs. She was holding him so tight like a little baby holding his mother or father, she was looking so freaking cute he couldn't take his eyes off her, she surrounded his neck by her arms and rested her head on his well built up big torso.

He felt calm, for the first time, his bad temper disappeared and he just wished the moment she was in his arms last forever. He lied her on the bed but he couldn't quit the room because she kept holding his t-shirt so tight. He looked at her and saw a weak little girl who needs secure, peace and happiness the most, a girl who doesn't know the real meaning of happiness and neither does he. He held her injured hand carefully and put it on her chest, then covered her small body and switch off the light to only leave this room as fast as possible before the heart he throw away years ago will come back again because of her...

                  *       *       *       *       *

The morning weather was mesmerizing, the clouds were cuddling forming a design and the sun was seen between them. It looked as if the sun was cuddling in the clouds. The sunraise were very blunt which made it look like it's gonna rain. The sleeping Hannah felt the sweet and cold morning breeze which made her open her eyes slowly to only cover her weak body more because of the cold.