Leaving from the cold night to his warm embrace ....

- " Do you remember our first encounter buried deep within the old memories ? We were walking on a cold winter day and your small hands held mine. Back then and even now, melt me like the warm spring "- { Park Jinyoung, thank you, Got7 } (Another part of this song because it's my new addiction )

               *       *       *       *       *

" Who are....you ? " I asked him in an angry yet a demanding tune. I wanted an answer right now, I couldn't handle this situation anymore, I'm getting attached to a person I don't know anything about him except his name and I won't tolerate falling in love with a person If I have the slightest chance to get hurt because of him. I got hurt enough in the past because of a lot of people and I can't see that happening to me again.

" Why would I tell you who I am ? " He answered me with this annoying question while he was looking at me with his piercing cold dark eyes.

" You have to, because I've been finding you everywhere I go, when I am at the bakery, in my own house and even yesterday at the party, how do you know exactly where I am everytime you're not around ? And how did you get the photos and videos of m...

" You have to, because I've been finding you everywhere I go, when I am at the bakery, in my own house and even yesterday at the party, how do you know exactly where I am everytime you're not around ? And how did you get the photos and videos of me stealing medecine books from the university even before meeting me ? And how a normal guy living in a room in a rooftop can have a luxurious car like the one you were driving yesterday, Yes I was drunk but I remember perfectly what happened,...........You're making me confused and scared, who the hell are you Ilhan ? "

She asked one more time and her eyes filled with tears, she was a smart and independent yet a weak and sensitive girl who cries easily . And on the other side, Ilhan remained speechless and didn't know how to answer her question, it's like she discovered everything, it's like she collected every missing piece of the puzzle and reunited them together.

But after thinking, he realized everything that happened in this moment is for the best, because now she will make distance between them and Ilhan won't be able to fall in love with her. This is it, he will just keep observing her from afar and never try to talk to her again.

" All you have to know is, I'm a bad person, so it's better for you to stay as far away as possible from me, I can hurt you "

She looked at him in shock and the tears that were struggling to hide in her big beautiful round eyes found the words that will make them roll down her pink cheeks.

She remained silent for a while and looked at him again in the eyes, trying hard not to believe what he just told her.

" Why can't I believe that ? Why can't I see the presence of the bad person you claim it exists ? Tell me how I am going to believe these words while everything you did before was protecting me and helping me, yes you have a bad temper you're impolite and rude but I never thought that you're a bad person "