Strange encounter, unthinkable request...

-"I have a brown jar filled with sadness. I poured all that rusty liquid out, and with it, laughter came bursting out of its mouth.
Blood and a laughter filled with broken glass now spilled at my feet"-

* * * * *

Today's morning passed quietly, I was very busy at work but that didn't prevent me from remembering yesterday night. That mysterious guy I took care of made my thoughts busy all day. He was rude and evil but at the same time I felt very bad for him, he looked lonely, hopeless and those dark black eyes were shining in a weird way. He was a kind person at night and turned into a complete different person the next day.

" Hannah shi....you look very lost today, what's going on ?" My friend Taehyung told me after snapping his fingers in front of my face so I can wake up from my daydreaming.

" It's just....I'm very tired today, I didn't have a good night sleep"

" You should go home and get some sleep, the morning had passed and we won't have so many customers in the afternoon, so you go and rest in your house"

" Yeah you're probably right, I will take permission from the Boss, then I will leave"

I took off my apron and went to the director's office. I'm his favorite so he let me go home without any problems. I quit the bakery and rode my bicycle heading toward my house.

* * * * *

" Hannah, my daughter I missed you" Said my mom after running to me and hugging me so tight.

" I missed you too mom, sorry I wasn't next to you yesterday"

" No it's okay, I know you wanted to spend some quite time with your friends, so It didn't bother me at all "

" Actually mom, ....I wasn't with my friends yesterday"

" What ? Then where were you ?"

" Sit down first and I will tell you everything "

I told my mom everything that happened to me yesterday night, in details, I couldn't hide what happened to me from her, she was always my confident and she has all the rights to know the truth. She seemed shocked at the beginning but then she smiled and held my hand very tight.

" You're not upset mom ? "

" No I'm not, well I was in the beginning, but then I realized you did a good job when you helped that young mysterious guy. It's okay if he didn't thank you, at least you saved a life yesterday and I'm proud of you. "

" Thank you mom" I hugged her very tight and rested my head on her chest. " You know mom, I never saw a guy like him in my whole life, he was hopeless and devastated , his eyes reflected every feeling he tried to hide inside of him, he was scared but at the same time fearless, he was mean but at the same time he hid a huge kindness. He looked lonely and I felt really bad for him"

" You're very kind darling, you just see some things no one saw before,and you keep feeling bad for people. I know what you saw in him is true, and I know he is hiding his feelings. But you can't trust people easily . Even if he was badly injured, maybe he could have done something bad to you. It's good to help people and I'm proud of you, but next time you have to pay more attention to people you're dealing with."

" Yeah you're right mom, I have to change a little bit, I can't trust anyone, I have to pay more attention." I hugged my mom and rested my head on her chest. I felt so much better when I did this. I was so nervous all day.

* * * * *