Our love will never rose in this dark world.

- " It's been really bad lately. I saw her in my cup of coffee this morning, and again at a red light in the car next to me four times. Last night I was talking to the moon and the only word he knew was her name. And when I asked him if he could speak of anything else, he said : No kid I can't you're in love"

* * * * *

" Mom I'm home" I said to my mom before taking off my coat and cap, I looked around to look for my mom and I saw her getting out of her room with a smile planted on her face.

" Welcome my daughter how was your day ? " she said before giving me a hug.

" It turned out to be good actually, I studied a little bit in the library with Krystal then we went to the mall, and she bought me this dress as a gift, would you like to see it ? "

" Yes of course let me see it " I opened the bag and showed her the red dress my friend bought for me.

" Wow it's very beautiful Hannah, I loved it, but isn't this dress so expensive ? "

" Yeah you're right mom, but what should I do, she insisted so much though I refused to buy it"

" Hannah did you talk to Ilhan today ?"

" No mom I didn't see him all day, I don't know where could he be, and I don't want to know where he is, let's just forget about him mom, he is just our neighbor nothing else "

" Would you keep giving him baking lessons ? "

" If he wants too, I will teach him but he doesn't seem to care about it, he doesn't want to learn anyway, I think he gave up already"

" Well it's his choice, we have nothing to do about it, so Hannah what will we prepare for dinner tonight ? "

" Let's not prepare something at home tonight, how about we order something ?"

" Yeah good idea, how about pizza ? "

" Pizza ? Okay sounds good "

" But Hannah it's snowy outside, I don't think the delivery man will be able to get here "

" Oh yeah you're right, it's okay, I will go to a near pizza restaurant and bring some, what do you say ? "

" Oh no Hannah you can't, it's very dangerous outside, it's dark, let's just prepare something here, it's okay "

" No mom, it's okay, I can go and bring some pizza, the restaurant is very near so it won't take so much time, plus I'm very hungry and I really want some pizza "

" No Hannah, you can't go alone, it's dangerous, if you really want to go, bring Ilhan with you, it's better "

" Ilhan ?! Oh com'on mom you got to be kidding me, you know we can't stand each other, he doesn't like me and he wouldn't want to go with me"

" If I ask him myself, I'm sure he's gonna accept my request"

" No mom don't ask him, you know he is so rude, he will refuse it immediately"

" No he will not, wait I'll call him, maybe your relationship will change a little bit, I hate seeing people hating each other , he is not a bad guy and you're such a sweetheart why would you keep behaving like this ? "

* * * * *

" I'll hung up now okay ? I'll send you all the informations tomorrow, her mom is calling me right now " Ilhan said to the hacker as they were talking to each other on the phone in her room. He hung up and then answered Hannah's mom.