Happiness is like a beam of light to the soul...

-" Do you remember our first encounter burried deep within the old memories ? We were walking on a cold winter day. And your small hands held mine. Back then and even now, melt me like a warm spring . " { Thank you, Got7 }

(I put another quote of this song because I still can't get over the beauty of every word. Because it's song written for us, for the fans of the best boyband for me " Got7 " )

                  *       *       *       *     *

I lost conscience and felt like I left this world completely but then when my eyes opened, I found myself in my soft bed, covered with my warm blanket, and dressed in my pyjamas, my hair was tied and well brushed and my forehead was covered with a white wet tissue, I think to decrease my high fever. 

I was left dumbfounded in my own room and didn't quite understand why was I here while the last thing I remember was loosing conscience in the street on my way back home. What's exactly going on ? How did I arrive till my room ? Who changed my clothes ? Is it my mom ? But my mom can't do it by herself.

" I know you must be asking yourself a lot of questions, I will answer all of them, I was the one who brought you here, changed your clothes, tied your hair and put this white tissue on your forehead because your fever didn't seem to decrease " A ...

" I know you must be asking yourself a lot of questions, I will answer all of them, I was the one who brought you here, changed your clothes, tied your hair and put this white tissue on your forehead because your fever didn't seem to decrease " A manly voice echoed in this dark room and as it landed to my ears, I knew who was talking and my eyes widened in shock, how the hell did he find me and brought me here ? 

The voice turned into a silhouette and finally his dark eyes and huge built up body were shown in front of me. I looked at him and tried hard to hold my tears because I don't want to cry in front of him anymore, he had hurted me enough.

 I looked at him and tried hard to hold my tears because I don't want to cry in front of him anymore, he had hurted me enough

" What ....are ....you..doing here ? ....Get ...out " I said with my weak voice yet I tried hard to show him that I was annoyed with his presence.

" I won't go anywhere and leave you, your mom isn't here and there is no one to take care of you " He said calmly while he took a chair and sat next to my bed.

" Where ...did my mom go ? She can't leave the house......alone where is she ?" I tried to get up but he put his hand on my chest and made me lay down once again. I was frightened and worried about my mom, where the hell did she go ?